SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
cynthia720
Style_council
cynthia720

So I was wondering if any of you guys know what to do for blackheads on the nose??

posted about 5 years ago
unpetitlapin
Style_council
unpetitlapin

Biore pore strips? I love them.

posted about 5 years ago

cursed_kross
Style_council
cursed_kross

I like the pore strips too, but find they really dry me out even with moisturizer and don’t get all the nook and carnies. Micro scrubs are really good though. Recently I’ve been more into natural products. I’ve been using baking soda for almost 2 months now and not only has my blackhead number gone down but acne scaring is going away too. Just make sure to moisturize afterworlds. Sometimes I even mix in a little natural honey as a natural moisturizer.

posted about 5 years ago

mamawolf
Style_council
mamawolf

That’s brilliant! Just baking soda and water?

posted about 5 years ago

whitelightwhiteheat
Style_council
whitelightwh...

Yeah! You want to make sort of a paste, and be veeerrry gentle because it’s rather gritty. Just scrub, rinse, and dry!

Works like a charm

posted about 5 years ago

Rainamc
Style_council
Rainamc

I exfoliate everyday and I use the Biore pore strips once a week.

posted about 5 years ago

Barbiprincess
Style_council
Barbiprincess

There is a recipe i use to get rid of blackheads and it does work: Use 1/4 cup of hot water, 1 teaspoon of Epsom Salt, and three drops of Iodine. Mix this all together and dip a Q-Tip in the stuff and then dab it on the blackhead. it might take a day or two for it to loosen up but trust me it will come out!

posted about 5 years ago

cynthia720
Style_council
cynthia720

thanks everyone!

posted about 5 years ago

grisell_stephanie
Style_council
grisell_step...

boil hot water and then pour it into a bowl and grab a towel put over your head lean over the bowel so that the steam from the hot water opens up your pores for 3-5 mins. then grab 2 tissues and role them up on ur index finger and start poping ur blackheads. afterwards u can use biore pores or beyond belief clean pore nose peel they sell them at sally’s beauty

posted about 5 years ago

tati121
Style_council
tati121

I use an exfoliating face wash every day and I use the Biore pore strips once a week.

posted about 5 years ago

cassiepaige
Style_council
cassiepaige

I use the Biore Pore Strips when my grow back, I’m bad, I don’t keep up with mine!!!!

posted about 5 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

I used to swear by Biore Pore Strips, but then I got my nose pierced and it’s a bit of a hassle to deal with them :(

posted about 5 years ago

BirdsandBees
Style_council
BirdsandBees

Gees, the Biore strips must be good, eh?

posted about 5 years ago

arainymelody
Style_council
arainymelody

I think using a cleanser with microbeads is a start. It’ll help exfoliate your skin and keep black heads from forming. I’ve used cleansers from Shiseido, Clinique, Lancome, etc. to regular brands. I think the best for it’s price is Neutrogena’s new pink grapefruit face wash. It’s cheap and does the job. Also, use a toner and moisturizer! The salicylic acid can dry your skin.

The Biore strips are a plus, but you have to keep doing it. =] Hope that helps.

posted about 5 years ago

tati121
Style_council
tati121

Funny you should mention the Neutrogena Grapefruit face wash because that’s the same one I use! Another really good one is the Biore warming blackhead cleanser, when you rub it into your wet face it gets warm which is supposed to open up your pores and it also has microbeads in it to slough away dead skin. I like to follow it up with Biore alcohol toner (not for those with sensitive skin) and of course, sunscreen!

posted about 5 years ago

arainymelody
Style_council
arainymelody

I love it! I think it’s the best thing since it seems consistent with keeping my face clear. =] And it’s not expensive, which is even better! I follow up with the Neutrogena toner since I have super sensitive skin. I used stuff with benzoyl peroxide and ended up looking like a tomato. Allll bad.

posted about 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION