SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
cheee
Style_council
cheee

should i get my tragus pierced this summer? i just want a small-ish silver ball. does anyone have their tragus pierced? did it hurt?

posted over 5 years ago
caiko
Style_council
caiko

what’s a tragus?

posted over 5 years ago

fauxfur
Style_council
fauxfur

I want one too, but I heard it takes a while to heal? Plus I don’t know how awk it would feel if I wear my earphones…

posted over 5 years ago

bluerockets
Style_council
bluerockets

I have it! it heals really quickly actually, on average about three months for people. Mine took about 4 months and since they use the smallest gauge it really doesn’t hurt all that much to get pierced, if anything I found my cartilage hurt more than the tragus.

posted over 5 years ago

jessisazombie
Style_council
jessisazombie

tragus was my first major piercing. its also one of my favorites! i still have it three years later. i had it pierced with a hoop and just changed it to a diamond push pin (bar). you should get it! and yes it is minorly awkward with headphones, at least at first.

posted over 5 years ago

withredribbon
Style_council
withredribbon

i used to have one, recently took it out after having it for 5 years. I miss it..I might just put a stud back in there. The hole should still be open….

Get it done, doesn’t hurt that much, looks seriously cute. Jess is right, slightly awkward but you get used to it! :)

posted over 5 years ago

woohoo
Style_council
woohoo

I have my tragus pierced too. It didn’t hurt it. But for me, it was the healing part that it was pain in the ass.
I also had my rook pierced and that one was just way too much to heal and clean.

One down part of having tragus pierced is that I cannot really get my earphone in my ear…
Oh and just be careful when you brush your hair and stuff haha ;)

posted over 5 years ago

unpetitlapin
Style_council
unpetitlapin

The actual piercing part didn’t hurt. I nearly blacked out afterwards waiting for my friend to get hers done. I think it was the adrenaline! It’s probably been my most infected piercing, but after a year(!) it was fine. Headphones are awkward at first but you get used to it. To be honest, most people don’t even notice it.

posted over 5 years ago

chiaramarie
Style_council
chiaramarie

do it!
i had mine a while ago but i’m rly bad abt losing jewelry, so it ended up closing.
but i loved it!
no more of a pain to heal then any other cartilage piercing &they’re wicked cute

posted over 5 years ago

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

i got my tragus pierced i absolutely love it. it doesn’t hurt, feels like a quick pinch and like someone said earlier it heals quickly. i didn’t even take all the proper percautions to make sure it wouldn’t get infected and had no problems. do it! =)

posted over 5 years ago

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

^ just do it! Parents will be parents, they’ll get over it =)

posted over 5 years ago

ramonarye
Style_council
ramonarye

I always thought it would be cool to get mine done, but I’m terrified of the pain. I knew a girl in high school that had it and she said it hurt like a bi…

posted over 5 years ago

jd249
Style_council
jd249

I have my tragus double pierced, and the first one didn’t hurt. The second one hurt a little and took longer to heal, but it was worth it. You get used to wearing earphones with it.

posted about 5 years ago

ThaoVy
Style_council
ThaoVy

Yes, do it.. The tiny hoop on the tragus is so adorable!

posted about 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION