SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
fashionmosaic
Style_council
fashionmosaic

I have a lot of acne scars, and I’m still dealing with a few breakouts every once in a while.

What do you do to fade acne scars?
How do you get and keep your skin clear and free from acne?
What are your favorite products for doing this?

Thanks!

posted almost 2 years ago
dearchocolate
Style_council
dearchocolate

Just simply wash your face everyday as often as possible. And never sleep with your make up on!

Evson
Style_council
Evson

water water water…. and healthy food… less fast food and coke or soda…

IdeaSquirrel
Style_council
IdeaSquirrel

Drink water, exercise, & eat healthy. That’s how my skin is clear, though I must admit I don’t always abide by tips #2 and #3.
I use avon Clearskin Blemish Clearing Foaming Cleanser works great on my skin. (Though after use you may need a little moisturizer.)

KeilaFromPR
Style_council
KeilaFromPR

cold water and scrub

OliviaIrene
Style_council
OliviaIrene

I had the same problem, don’t use a scrub because they will cause more pimples to pop up. Use a product that will have 10 percent benzoyl peroxide, instead of using a scrub to take off the dead skin I use the philosophy oxygen peel which brightens and eliminates breakouts. Hope that helps :)

Umbrellastripes
Style_council
Umbrellastripes

Drink a glass of warm water with lemon every morning and it will clear up your skin.

BeyondLustre
Forum_moderator
BeyondLustre

Eating fresh fruits a veggies really helps. I like Cliniques acne removal gel, seems to do the trick for me. Also tea tree oil products work really well.

posted 6 months ago

LittleBee
Forum_moderator
LittleBee

Exfoliate a few times a week! Remember, a healthy looking skin comes from within so don’t forget to drink tons of water and eat your veggies and fruits.

posted 6 months ago

penelope204
Style_council
penelope204

3 step system : cleanse, tone, moisturize. Once a week exfoliate and apply a mask to your face to the three step system. Also to prevent pimples every night apply an acne treatment to your clean face. Lastly ALWAYS take your makeup off before going to sleep.

posted 6 months ago

UnicornCupcake
Style_council
UnicornCupcake

I personally find using all natural products have really improved my skin, I use the oil cleansing method, all natural apple cider vinegar & rosewater toner, as well as all natural moisturizer that I make myself using essential oils.

posted 5 months ago

avivranthing
Style_council
avivranthing

Great tips so far! Also, don’t overwash your face because it causes dryness – just make sure that when you DO, you wash it well. I use Neutrogena Fresh Foaming cleanser because I find it removes all my makeup at the end of the day really well.

posted 5 months ago

TheHappyHandsAndFeet
Style_council
TheHappyHand...

What I do to keep my skin clear and free from acne:
I use Clinique’s Acne Solution 3-step products. I know, many of you might think that it’s not the best solution, and it’s not. I’ve been on this regimen for about 5 years now. It’s not the best solution but it works for me. I tried many diets, products and all sorts of regimens before I found what works for me. And the acne scars I’ve had all faded away after a while of using the product. Good luck on your journey to clear skin. I know how frustrating it can be. There are million suggestions on how to clear acne. You have to find what works for your skin through trial and error.

posted 5 months ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION