SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
patlaenz
Style_council
patlaenz

is there any kind of product or routine that can make your hair thicker?im tired of my baby hair

posted 12 months ago
catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

I have baby-fine hair, too! Getting it permed or coloring it can make it feel thicker, but sadly, there’s no way to make more hair follicles appear on your head. A shorter haircut can make it feel thicker, tho, but stay away from layered styles!

posted 12 months ago

Umbrellastripes
Style_council
Umbrellastripes

You can try setting it in velcro rollers with some hair spray, then when you comb it out it will have more volume. Make sure you over direct the rollers so they sit a bit in front of where you take the sections and spray each piece with hairspray before you roll it.
I do this with my sisters fine blonde hair and she has Marilyn Monroe hair when I’m finished.

posted 12 months ago

BeyondLustre
Forum_moderator
BeyondLustre

Lush’s Henna products help me a lot! They’re kind of annoying to apply-very messy and takes at least 4 hours to work, but they make my hair much thicker, stronger and shinier!

posted 12 months ago

DaisyMae
Style_council
DaisyMae

try vo5’s give me texture powder…basically a concentrated hair spray but makes your hair look thick and gives you volume, you could also try matt &messy salt spray by loreal that is the most instanly effective but does need to be reaplied through out the day…both are only temporary tho :)

posted 12 months ago

rachel212
New_user rachel212 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When rachel212 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
rachel212

i have stupidly thin hair and need all the tips i can get to make it thicker will give some of these a go thanks ladies

posted 11 months ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION