posted about 3 years ago
1 2 4
Sandmagic
New_user Sandmagic is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When Sandmagic reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Sandmagic

Too many definitely turns me off, but it’s everyone’s own decision! I think they can be really pretty the only fear I have is regretting it later.

posted almost 3 years ago

kireinamona
Style_council
kireinamona

I think tattoos should match the person’s personality. For example I don’t think about size in general, I think of the tattoo and decide which size fits best to get all the details I want.

In 2005, when I was 17, I fell in love with tattoos but it wasn’t until 2008 that I was able to afford my first tattoo (butterflies and cherry blossoms, 760,00 € – lower leg). After that I managed to gift myself another tattoo once a year. In 2009 I got two bows on the outside of my upper thighs, after that, in 2010, I got a golden pocketwatch on my left foot and finally in 2011 I got a turquoise rose with a key on the back of my thigh (above my left knee).

On the 8th June I will get my next tattoo for 2012. It will be a gramophone on my left side under my ribcage

I chose the tattoos on my legs because I had to hide the tattoos from customers at work. But it’s ok, I can always wear thin tights if I want to wear a skirt. In Germany the temperature doesn’t rise that far.

If you are interested in my tattoos, you can see my leg and foot tattoo on some of my Chictopia Personal style entries.

posted about 2 years ago

PriscilaAsty
Style_council
PriscilaAsty

i love tattoo but i don’t have one :( I think tattoo is a way to express an art-loving and tattoo is not a criminal :)

posted about 2 years ago
1 2 4
REPLY TO DISCUSSION