SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
trishasaurus
Style_council
trishasaurus

lately i’ve been feeling angsty and wondering if i should grow out my full bangs or not. been pinning them to the side lately, just been a hassle.but you know, its a love hate relationship :) sometimes i love em, sometimes i hate em. what do you guys think?

posted about 5 years ago
lovelycontradictions
Style_council
lovelycontra...

I really like your bangs! I know how you feel though. I’ve had a full bang for the past like … actually, forever. It’s finally gotten to me though, and now I’m trying to grow them out. Yours are nice though! If anything just keep a side bang.

posted about 5 years ago

cassiepaige
Style_council
cassiepaige

Agreed, your bangs are cute! They suit you!

I used to have bangs like that too for years and years and years then I grew mine out and cut them side sweeped and I like it better on me that way. I tried the straight blunt bangs a couple months ago and couldnt’ stand them on me anymore!!

Keep them, not everyone can pull it off!

posted about 5 years ago

browneyes
Style_council
browneyes

Grow them ;)! right now i’m growing mine too, since i had them for like 3 or 4 years and i’m bored of them

posted over 4 years ago

jessicacorena
Style_council
jessicacorena

Braid braid braid, I never get bored with braiding my bangs :) it helps them grow and keeps them in place. Good luck!

posted about 2 years ago

Labellesoiree
Style_council
Labellesoiree

Yes

posted about 2 years ago

Vintageholic
Style_council
Vintageholic

Try Bettie Page’s or Katy Perry’s hairstyles. If pin-up is not what you’re looking for, then grow them out.

posted about 2 years ago

happyjian
New_user happyjian is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When happyjian reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
happyjian

alrighty, i wanna ask about NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS products, anybody?http://www.freerun-tn-au.com/

From youtube, the video:

Nike air max tn Online For sale Cheap Price High Quality
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDjA_RFVoko

posted almost 2 years ago

vintagelover319
Style_council
vintagelover319

I just grew out my full fringe, and i have a side bang. I like it better because its less maintenance. I will say that if you like bangs, keep them for fall and winter and grow them out in the summer when you sweat and go swimming. In the winter you dont have to worry about it as much, or wash your hair as much. Thats always been my method.

posted almost 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION