SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
lovemarta
Style_council
lovemarta

I just cut my hair from being to my waist to about an inch below my shoulder and I HATE it! It’s impossible to do anything with them. My mom was right, long hair are much more manageable.
But what’s dine is done so for now I have ti deal with them.
Any tips on how to style them?? I’m also trying to not use any heat so they’ll grow healthy
Any styling products I should get?? Or ways I can stile them??
PLEASE HELP!!!

posted about 2 years ago
claudiakitten
Style_council
claudiakitten

fishtail braids are always adorable and require no heat(:

posted about 2 years ago

BleakandWet
Style_council
BleakandWet

I think that length looks pretty cute. Have you seen the girls who have wavy shoulder length hair? I wish I had hair like that.
But if you don’t know what to do with it, all I can say is be creative! Check out websites that teach you how to style mid-length hair and how to care for it. One good thing about your length would be that it’ll dry a lot faster and you’ll use less product.

posted about 2 years ago

F4SHI0N
Style_council
F4SHI0N

Hats are always cute. Braids work on any length, try one at UR crown in french style,!

posted about 2 years ago

IdeaSquirrel
Style_council
IdeaSquirrel

When my hair was that short I like – since I can cut the front of my hair with control, I cut some layers in the front and like styled it inward. (Like if you blowdry it take a round brush and do that) it made my hair look fuller and it was always really cute. Also, if you’re not using heat you could always curl your hair with socks and whatnot. I think short hair with curls are adorable and i also did that a lot.

posted about 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION