SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
patlaenz
Style_council
patlaenz

I tried EVERYTHING,WENT MANY TIMES TO DIFFERENT HAIR SALOONS AND ITS THE SAME,GOOD RESULTS THAT LAST A COUPLE OF DAYS AND AFTER THAT BACK TO THE SAME ….:(
help pleaseeeeeeeeee

posted about 1 year ago
Umbrellastripes
Style_council
Umbrellastripes

I use Dr. Brommer’s Castile soap instead of shampoo because it has no chemicals and then I rub a bit of almond oil into my ends after. If you like scented stuff you can add essential oils to it. Also once a week I brew enough chamomile tea to fill a yogurt tub and rinse my hair with that. So far my hair feels a lot softer and doesn’t get “crispy” at the ends. (I’ve been doing this for 3 months now) A regular trim is of course beneficial too.
+don’t forget about natural hair masks
-mash an avocado with 2 tbsp. almond oil
-http://www.blueeyedfinch.com/2013/04/coconut-oil-hair-mask.html

posted about 1 year ago

StylisticallyAcc
Style_council
Stylisticall...

The best way to get your hair healthy is to trim and get rid of all split ends, after that treat your hair well. aka NO heat!!! Use coconut oil in your hair as a hair mask or egg whites c:
There are lots of easy DIY hair treatments online that has ingredients you can find in your kitchen, hope that helps!

posted about 1 year ago

stylecompetiter
Style_council
stylecompetiter

I use olive oil and mixed it with avocado as a hair mask for my weekly treatment. It’s very easy and that works! I also give a little olive oil to my hair tip after i wash my hair. :)

posted about 1 year ago

BeyondLustre
Forum_moderator
BeyondLustre

Try a moisturizing shampoo

posted about 1 year ago

patlaenz
Style_council
patlaenz

thanks for the advices ill try all of them

posted about 1 year ago

littlechaka
New_user littlechaka is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When littlechaka reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
littlechaka

I also have extremely weak and brittle hair that have been damaged by heat, colour (bleach), styling and of course the weather.

I just did a blog post on my favourite hair products !
check it out here: little chaka
hopefully that’ll be helpful to you

posted about 1 year ago

CherryWhite
Style_council
CherryWhite

if you starighten or curl your hair, it really damages it. if you do that, try to limit it to 1-2 times a week and/or use a heat protector spray.
if not.. hair masks and oil-shampoos can do miracals.
normally you can also buy hair repair tubes which make your hair stronger and repair the damage.

posted 12 months ago

patlaenz
Style_council
patlaenz

hi chaka yes I use loreal and tresemme too!great products,i apply mascara and leave it on for 2-3hours before washing my hair every time i wash it,so imagine how fried it is,without using heat to style it at all.the ones to apply w no rinse in my case didnt work

posted 12 months ago

fashionophile
Style_council
fashionophile

You could try some diy hair masks. Cost effective and all natural. Here’s a couple that might remedy dry, damaged hair.

posted 12 months ago

drawdrobe
New_user drawdrobe is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When drawdrobe reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
drawdrobe

Trim off the damaged ends, then switch out your hair products for ones that are sulphate-free – sulphates are harsh chemicals that strip your hair of its natural oils and make it dry and can lead to more split ends. Treat the ends of your hair with pure coconut oil once a week (warm it so it goes to liquid form, rub it into your ends and leave for a few hours/overnight before washing out).

posted 12 months ago

FauveAndHunter
Shop_seller_2 FauveAndHunter is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
FauveAndHunter

I put argan oil on my ends at night and brush my hair with a soft brush. put a protective serum before blowdrying and ironing and don’t overwash it!

posted 11 months ago

patlaenz
Style_council
patlaenz

I finally found shampoo without sodium,lets see how it goes.I found almond oil,worked too

posted 10 months ago

carolinetnguyen
New_user carolinetnguyen is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When carolinetnguyen reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
carolinetnguyen

Get it trimmed often! and use it;s a 10 miracle leave-in product a little goes a long way and it will keep you hair soft and smooth and tangle free!

posted 9 months ago

UnicornCupcake
Style_council
UnicornCupcake

Coconut oil works wonders on your hair, you can use it as a hot oil treatment and leave it on for as long as you like, it might take a couple shampoos to get it all out but your hair will feel AMAZING I promise and you can use it for moisturizer on your face and body and even cook with it, it has so many uses!

posted 9 months ago

discofabulous
Style_council
discofabulous

trim your dry tips and always use leave in conditioner!

posted 8 months ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION