Googleplus
merissa
Style_council
merissa

Okay so I was wondering what products I can use to get rid of hair onthe face
I do NOT want to wax/thread
I don’t want my hair grow back thicker
I was also thinking about gettin it lasered offf
But I don’t have experience with that so if anyone has done it for or for any other body part please get back to me I wanna the price range for that and if it hurts but if not please recommend me some good safe cream removal for the face

Thank you

posted over 4 years ago
priya2216
Style_council
priya2216

For upper lip hair I get waxed whenever I get my eyebrows waxed but my hair there grows back quickly (like 3-4 days) so I just end up using a hair-removal cream. I use the Sally Hansen Cream Hair Remover Kit for Face which can be found at any drugstore. And I’m pretty sure they have a version for sensitive skin as well!

posted over 4 years ago

Jamil160
Style_council
Jamil160

hi

have you thought about getting it dyed instead?

posted over 4 years ago

merissa
Style_council
merissa

how would i dye it like bleach it?

posted over 4 years ago

AnetteAas
Style_council
AnetteAas

Yeah, I’m interested in knowing this too.

posted over 4 years ago

JessicaMKR
Style_council
JessicaMKR

i use nair facial hair remover cream
make sure you do a skin test first just in case you have a reaction to it.
i waxed it before and it hurt and was scary and cant do it every again.
when i use the cream it makes my skin a little red so i just do it at night before i go to bed and by morning the redness is gone and im mustache freee :)

posted over 4 years ago

Katy90
Style_council
Katy90

wow, thanks for sharing, I learnt alot. I think I might wana try the facial hair remover cream

posted over 4 years ago

ash_Attacks
Style_council
ash_Attacks

You could try bleaching. My friend does it once a month and it’s pretty effective, nutbits a bit of a pain in the ass. Ibokow you said you don’t want to try threading but I got it done for thefirst time last week. It was only six dollars where I got it so i’m sure that whereever you live you can find it cheap. Additionally it took literally about 2 minutes and was very very little pain. I whole heartidly recommend it!

posted over 4 years ago

browneyes
Style_council
browneyes

Maybe bleach it?

posted over 4 years ago

LadyAshMarie
Style_council
LadyAshMarie

you can use peroxide and a q-tip try not to get it on your skin though or you may notice your skin lightening too…it takes awhile but it lightens the hairs so you cant see them.
If its really dark and noticable you may have to get it waxed or thread…idk about other hair removals because I cant use them I am extremely allergic.

posted over 4 years ago

merissa
Style_council
merissa

@ash_attacks what product does ur friend use to bleach it

posted over 4 years ago

PrettyGirlsVintage
Style_council
PrettyGirlsV...

You can try smooth away hair remover. Its available at drug stores in the states.
You just massage the hair off

posted over 4 years ago

lulzkay92
Style_council
lulzkay92

Threading is the best option it won’t make your hair grow back thicker.. that or laser treatment.

xx

posted over 4 years ago

r0zz
Style_council
r0zz

use smooth away! i use it all the time on my face. it also exfoliates your skin and it takes a really long for the hair to grow back. it doesnt grow back thicker or anything and it’s totally painless and cheap!
you can get it at your local drug store for $10. one time i saw it at ross for like….$5? so it’s pretty cheap and travel sized! :]

posted over 4 years ago

lethappinessgrow
Style_council
lethappiness...

I use nair! I tried it along time ago, and it kinda irritated me, but I think they might have changed the formula or something, cuz I recentlly tried it again and it worked great! It’s been about 2 wks, and my hairs are starting to grow back, but they’re not noticeable unless you’re all up in my face!

It does kinda stink though…but I think most hair removal products do!

posted over 4 years ago

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

nair nair nair! lol you could also use that smooth away thing…for the most part, its crap, but on fine facial hairs, its great!

posted over 4 years ago

snow
Style_council
snow

I get my eyebrows threaded every 2 weeks, it doesn’t make the hair grow back thicker and IMO it doesn’t hurt. The smell of Nair makes me feel sick and waxing hurt and irritated my skin when I tried it.

posted over 4 years ago

maliamazing
Style_council
maliamazing

Veet! salon wax strips work the best for me

posted over 4 years ago

amazingrace245
Style_council
amazingrace245

I would bleach it. They have cream bleach kits at places like cvs. This won’t grow back darker for about a month.
ps. I would NOt use nair on your face..that could lead to big problems….

posted over 4 years ago

bellaajessica
Style_council
bellaajessica

I am terrified of getting my face waxed, especially my eyebrows because I have a fear that they are going to rip my entire eyebrows off. I just use tweezers for my upper lip and and eyebrows :)

posted over 4 years ago

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

Smooth Away works quite well. You basically exfoliate the hair away

posted over 4 years ago

lalalahoppx
Style_council
lalalahoppx

same problem. if you don’t mind reallyyy short hair on the lip get a facial hair trimmer. it’s almost unnoticable. the only thing I haven’t tried for it is threading..looks kinda painful…but hey tell me if you had it done/your experience with it please cause I would love that as an alternative to trimming/bleaching! I don’t do well with pain and my skin is sensitive, lol.
btw: don’t do waxing if you think eyebrows waxed hurts. I got my lip done once…omg insanely painful!

posted over 4 years ago

babygurlpoint5
Style_council
babygurlpoint5

Yes! Laser hair removal is awesome! I havent tried it myself, but my sister had her hoo-ha lasered a few months ago…she said it only felt like a quick pinch. she is very sensitive to pain, thus I trust her judgement. I usually get waxed myself, but she only had to go in for a touch up once every other month, and after 6 months, she has barely any hair in her bikini area. She said she got it on special for 100$ and i think she said it normally cost 150$. That was in St. Louis Missouri. I plan to have laser hair removal myself once I get the cash…

Good luck!

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION