SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
cecilej
Style_council
cecilej

I have always felt low confident about myself, my body and my face, and It’s getting worse and worse. I don’t know if it would be the right decision to get a nose job, and a new chin, maybe even breast implants. During the past few years, people were always telling me that I have the ugliest face, that I am a skeleton. They broke my self esteem and my confidence. my boyfriend is desperately trying to make me feel better. He pushed me to do these street style photos. It helped a bit, but really I don’t feel I will ever feel good without plastic surgery. What do you guys think. should I do this? does anyone feel the same way?

see this picture, there is my head from front and from left.
http://www.chictopia.com/photo/show/736433-sweet+thing-black-diy-bag-black-morgan-sweater-ivory-diy-necklace

posted almost 2 years ago
SilvaeSanchez
New_user SilvaeSanchez is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When SilvaeSanchez reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
SilvaeSanchez

Please don’t… You’re beautiful :-)

cecilej
Style_council
cecilej

actually people told me that my profile was strange, that my chin was too “backwards” and that my nose is too large and big seen from front. their remarks were really hard

Smash86
Style_council
Smash86

Don’t listen to those people. You are amazingly gorgeous and you know what? I bet those people are just jealous of you and are calling you ugly to make themselves feel better. I don’t see ugly at all! Your body is slim, your legs are long and your face is very pretty! Everyone has a body part they are not proud of, like me for example. I used to hate my front teeth because they overlap a little and my nose since it is a little big. That doesn’t make a difference though, people still called me beautiful and wonderful as a person. Beauty is inside and out, and it intensifies the morew confident and sure of yourself you are. Please don’t resort to changing your body to make you feel better. It;s all in your head!

Rayy
Style_council
Rayy

natural is always better

Rayy
Style_council
Rayy

natural is always better

Rayy
Style_council
Rayy

natural is always better

robin77
Style_council
robin77

You are beautiful! ; ) I doubt any plastic surgeon would touch such a pretty face. Please don’t!

opfiend
Style_council
opfiend

What kind of people are saying things like that? I think those people have a problem, not you.

debiparna_c
Style_council
debiparna_c

your issues are internal.you have to first deal with them.olastic surgery is not the solution to this problem of your.i know how it feels.long enough someone keeps repeating these things near you and sooner or later you start believing them without realising it.i am not against plastic surgery at all nor do i believe we should not have agency over our appearances.but this is a mental thing you have to deal with first.after you have done so you can go ahead and have a surgery if you want but that won’t be based on a need to gaining approval from this fucked up society.
1st thing you have to believe is – this society has screwed up standards when it comes to beauty, especially for girls/women.

cecilej
Style_council
cecilej

do you think its more mental?

In France plastic surgery is not that common. I mean people still do get nose jobs or breasts implants, but it’s kind of a “shame”. I can’t speak about it with my family and parents, they would not want to ear about it. besides it’s extremely expensive. For me having plastic surgery would be a terrible decision for my family and friends, and a money investment. It’s not something I just thought about yesterday, it’s a long reflection, and really sometimes I feel so bad about my physical appearance that I would be determined to go through all this. I really need advices. I have been searching on the internet people telling about they rhinoplasty, and I am afraid. I really don’t know what to do, and the remarks of those people who told me really are stuck into my mind, I believe them. even my ex boyfriend told me that I had a way too small breast, and it did gave me a shock.

robin77
Style_council
robin77

I like what debi_c wrote…and all who responded to you think you have a distorted view of yourself. talk to your regular medical doctor about your thoughts on your looks first. And don’t worry about small breasts – I don’t understand guy’s obsession over very large breasts. i really don’t. Lots of women complain their’s are too large!

cecilej
Style_council
cecilej

OMG… you’re really scaring me now, if you’re implying that I should see a doctor… And I don’t know if any doctor would seriously take my complexes as a disease that can be treated. I only wanted to know if you think I should go for plastic surgery or not :s did anyone felt the same way one day?

cecilej
Style_council
cecilej

Anyway I’m very thankful to all of you all taking the time to answer me, I don’t have anyone among my relatives or friends with whom I can talk to about this issue. thank you…

Smash86
Style_council
Smash86

I care because I have a friend like you who went through the same experiance, and she has always been drop dead gorgeous :) Also, you are very lucky to have a boyfriend who cares so much about you.

robin77
Style_council
robin77

Oh, no, I certainly did not intend to scare you – Sorry! I thought your doctor is just someone you can talk to confidentially. So to simply answer you question “if you think I should go for plastic surgery or not?”, then No. And no, I’ve never felt I needed cosmetic surgery to look good.

cecilej
Style_council
cecilej

I am maybe too sensitive… perception is so strange, I hate what I see in my mirror, some people keep telling me that I look ugly, but then no one here thinks I should go for surgery. honestly I feel lost in all this…

DelightfulDecember
Style_council
DelightfulDe...

Cecilej, I’m not saying this just to boost up your confidence…but from browsing your pictures, I find that you have such a beautiful doll face! Your plump lips reminds me of Emily Browning! Please don’t ruin your natural beauty just to please other people. Those people who said those things to you are just crazy, but it should not matter what they said to you since they’re not the kind of people you would love. For instance, your boyfriend loves you and I bet to him, you are his goddess!

Smash86
Style_council
Smash86

The person above couldn’t have said it any better :) Seriously, alot of us would wish for your good looks!

cecilej
Style_council
cecilej

thank you to all of you ladies for your kindness. I took the decision to speak to my doctor, and perhaps to see a professional makeup and hair artist to give me a piece of advice and help me feel better. I keep plastic surgery in my mind, but you are right, I should first try other ways to feel more confident, as it’s so expensive and a very big transformation and shock.

JillianOwens
Style_council
JillianOwens

Personally, I think you’re stunning. You have a lovely slope to your nose, great skin, long legs and from what I tried to see, breasts. I think if anyone is being that cruel to you, then they likely have an issue with themselves (as in jealousy or self-esteem issues).

Regarding the plastic surgery, I do not think you need any. If you are seriously unhappy with your chin, you could consider dermal fillers, like Sculptra, which could add volume to your chin without surgery. Additionally, it would not be permanent, so if you did not care for it, you wouldn’t be “stuck with it” :)

Honestly, you’re a pretty girl…if you do anything, go slow and try non-invasive options before going permanent.

posted 11 months ago

Plushy
Style_council
Plushy

You’re much prettier than you think you are. Those so-called “friends” who say that you need to go under the knife are just jealous, and undoubtedly enjoy playing on your insecurities. Enjoy your beauty, and laugh at the haters, that’ll show ’em.

posted 11 months ago

AksharTroublesome
Style_council
AksharTroubl...

this thread was so old…
you look amazing, cecille.
breast implants sure are an investment. you need to check on them every 2 or 3 years. that will cost. Plus they do not last a lifetime. they won’t prevent your breasts from sagging. a nose job is forever. if it turns out ok. if it doesnt, you’ll have to redo it. the surgeries are painful. you’ll have scars, bruises, the area will be more sensitive.

well. did you do it? telling all this is pointless no if you went through with it. feel free to message me if you want.

posted 11 months ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION