SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
dciree
Style_council
dciree

eyes but putting significantly more makeup on the end of their eyes. their eyes look more far apart to me. is that a good look for everyone? should everyone follow that trend?

also, is that what doed eyes mean? or doed eye makeup refers to something else? thanks!
posted about 2 years ago
BeckyBedbug
Style_council
BeckyBedbug

Do you mean winged eyeliner?

Doe-eyed just means large eyes. It’s not a make up term, just a general adjective.

posted about 2 years ago

debiparna_c
Style_council
debiparna_c

i have been doing for some time..and i have wide set eyes as it is..but it looks good..the eyes look more awake that way..as in slightly bigger and more open..try it on and see if you like it on yourself..take a picture and see how that comes out..

posted about 2 years ago

VintageMaiden
Style_council
VintageMaiden

That’s the way I was taught how to put on eye make up. You start with a highlighter then a middle shade around the whole eye lid then the darkest color in the crease. I have larger eyes so it works with me. Everyone has different shapes so it all depends!

posted about 2 years ago

JazmB
Style_council
JazmB

Using darker eyeshadow in the outer corners of your eyes will make your eyes seem a bit more round and mysterious. Making the line of your eyeliner thicker on the outer ends of your eyes will make your eyes seem more of an almond shape, which is one of the current beauty ideals.

posted almost 2 years ago

ginanicolette
Style_council
ginanicolette

To make my eyes appear bigger sometimes I put a some shimmery natural eye shadow under my eyes

posted almost 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION