SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
dciree
Style_council
dciree

i am tan for an asian (medium skin tone or even slightly lighter than that) with blue undereye circle .. quite expansive

i am looking for a salmon/peach colored concealer. bobbi brown’s light peach is a shade lighter than my under-eye skin color, and peach is darker..

i was wondering, should i pick light peach (a shade lighter) .. or peach (which is darker). would peach (darker) cover the blue undereye circle better if i only dab it on the blue parts

i am not looking to buy both and mix it right now…

posted over 1 year ago
catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

I wouldn’t go for a darker color than your natural skin tone. It will just make the dark circles worse. I always recommend going into a department store to try different products before you buy them. The sales people will also be able to recommend different products that might work even better!

posted over 1 year ago

ChicInTheSun
New_user ChicInTheSun is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When ChicInTheSun reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
ChicInTheSun

Physician’s Formula has an affordable double-sided concealer wand with one light salmon-y side and a yellower side for correcting your dark circles. A shade lighter is always a good idea, but make sure to apply it in a triangle formation from your inner corner down the side of your nose area, then out to your pupils only. This will create that Kim K undereye glow :) hope this helped!

posted over 1 year ago

amalia_r
Style_council
amalia_r

i wanted to ask the same thing. thanks girls

posted over 1 year ago

thelovehanger
Style_council
thelovehanger

If your under eye circles are bluish/purple I would look for a yellow concealer since yellow is purple’s contrasting color. And I would think a lighter shade over a darker one would conceal better. I’ve heard that your concealer should be one shade lighter because it will blend seamlessly after you put on your foundation.

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION