SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
calivintage
Style_icon
calivintage

so if you’ve read my last couple of blog entries, then you know i’m having major hair drama! haha!

but my question is this: for all you lovelies in the sf bay area, can you recommend a hair stylist in the sf bay area? my hair is thick and straight and i’m going in for a completely new style. price isn’t really an issue, because i’m willing to pay a little more if i know the results will be good!

please let me know, because it’s ponytails for me until i can find someone who wont ruin what i have left of my hair!!!

and thanks in advance for your help!!!! :)

(oh, and p.s. i don’t trust those websites like yelp and citysearch. i much prefer to ask people about their personal experiences because we all have different types of hair, and what works for one person may not be the best for others…. you know?)

posted over 5 years ago
purplewang
Style_council
purplewang

I really liked Salon Baobao. They’re really stylish, nice and cut hair for a reasonable price considering they’re located in SF. A guy’s haircut is around $30 and a girl’s around $60. If you’re looking for a super amazing haircut at any price, Revamp is a good one.

posted over 3 years ago

cocovintages
New_user cocovintages is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When cocovintages reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
cocovintages

Blade Runners in the upper Haight is amazing!!! It’s on Haight and Shrader.

posted over 3 years ago

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

I really like O Salon on Geary and 10th or 11th (somewhere round there). It’s run by an Asian lady, Shirley, and her husband. I get a nice wash and massage and then Shirley spends quite some time making my hair perfect. She uses only scissors to cut, no razors nothing else and she is very thorough. Best part is, its only $30-$35 for a female haircut and I’ve been pretty successful in getting same day appts.

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION