SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
raapunzel
Style_council
raapunzel

i’m interested to buy an illuminating powder for my skin, something to give a more ethereal quality as well as a bit of highlight. guerlain caught my attention with their meteorite products, but i’ve been unable to buy any as they’re constantly sold out at my nearest sephora. (that might be a good sign?)

anyone here try any product like this? i’m talking about something that reflects light with a bit of a colour and not something just sparkly and white (like the philosophy brand illuminator).
i noticed nars does an eyeshadow that does what i like, but its too much white for my cheekbones (white that reflects blue)

i saw recently on a tv show a product applied that was pretty much invisible, and gave a flash of a bluish translucent colour in the light, it was not as tacky as that may sound, really! it was lovely. but i didn’t catch the brand of make up :( i think it was loose powder

posted over 4 years ago
JUKILOVE
Style_council
JUKILOVE

Physician’s formula has a product like Guerlain’s. I don’t have experience with the type of product, but from the looks, they’re similar products. Here’s the link. =]

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION