Twitter
Googleplus
arroy
New_user arroy is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When arroy reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
arroy

Hello ladies
My hair was breaking left right and center in its straightened state, it was thin and lacked any life. This forces me to apply wig, i dont admire wig, i think they r fake, and they r hard to apply, i dont wanna spend a lot of my time to deal with it, but i have no choice, anybody wearing wigs out there?

posted over 2 years ago
ambersweet
Style_council
ambersweet

Wigs are a lot of fun.
Ever since I chopped all of m hair off I’ve been playing with wigs. I’m searching for the perfect teal at the moment. They are fake, but who cares? Like I said… They are fun and extensions are fake too and people wear those all of the time right? Just do some really good window shopping first.

posted over 2 years ago

mare_santos
Style_council
mare_santos

search for oncologic wigs, those are made with natural hair :)

posted over 2 years ago

ElleGivenchy
Style_council
ElleGivenchy

I feel you on incessant breakage! My hair was breaking off so badly last summer that I shaved my head bald and have been allowing it to grow back natural without chemicals or a flat iron. While I wear my natural hair often, the fun has been in wigs. I spend no more than 30-45 dollars on a synthetic wig. I have straight ones, curly, long and short. It’s fun and has been a great way for me to let my natural hair grow in strong and healthy. I say go for it. The beauty of being a modern day woman is the ability to reinvent yourself on a whim… Why not start with your hair?

posted about 2 years ago

claudiakitten
Style_council
claudiakitten

I have never had a wig personally but my friend has some and she loves them,and also if you want stronger hair you can try taking biotin vitamins:)
and plus they are only about 8 dollars so you wouldn’t be spending half of what you would pay for a good wig:)

posted about 2 years ago

sewcool21
Style_council
sewcool21

I have long hair and I love to wear wigs all the time. It is fun way to change the style or color of my hair. I buy my wigs from hairtobeauty.com.

posted about 2 years ago

Annaindeed
Style_council
Annaindeed

I love wigs and use them to take pictures. They’re really fun to use!! But be use to invest in a good quality one though and follow all the instructions that come along :)

posted about 2 years ago

Earthchild404
Style_council
Earthchild404

I too have never personally worn wigs, but I used to have a friend who was heavily into cosplay (I am too, but not to the extent that she was) and she had all these gorgeous real hair wigs that she wore again and again for photo-shoots, be they normal or cosplay.

posted about 2 years ago

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

what do you mean in its straightened state? if you use a straight iron every day, I would give your hair a break from products and use nourishing leave-in conditioners once a week, or use less harsh shampoos. you could rock short hair, or use accessories like bandanas.

if you’re going to wear a wig on a regular basis, I think it’s worth investing in a good quality one—otherwise, have fun with it and get some in different colors :)

posted about 2 years ago

JanelleEfe
Style_council
JanelleEfe

Why pretend? Embrace your hair, doll

posted about 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION