SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
lethappinessgrow
Style_council
lethappiness...

HAs anyone tried the Rimmel Fix & Perfect Foundation Primer?

I just bought it a couple days ago and love it!! I like it more than the revlon one! and its much cheaper!! and it does the job! Lk my foundation will stay on all day!!!! and it kinda leaves my face moisturized!! I love it!!

What face primer do you guys use?? I

posted over 4 years ago
jo_branscomb
Style_council
jo_branscomb

I like using hard candy face primer iv also tried mac face primer. I wanna try the rimmel face primer but I’m a darker skin tone and the rimmel primer has a pink tone to it.

posted over 4 years ago

tenoria
Style_council
tenoria

I used to really like the Philosophy primer ‘The Present.’ It’s colorless, comes in a squeeze tube, and needs about ~2 mins to ‘set’ before makeup application. It was very soothing and lavender scented, and kept me moisturized but shine free all day. Unlike the Smashbox Photofinish Primer that is so highly touted, the Philosophy primer didn’t feel heavy or greasy at all.

After a while though, I developed skin sensitivity to dimethicone (realized this due to breakouts from a number of ‘mattifying’ products I used with dimethicone in them), and had to give it up. If you aren’t sensitive to -cones, I would definitely recommend it!

posted over 4 years ago

lethappinessgrow
Style_council
lethappiness...

at jo_branscomb, it has a pink tone, but it doesn’t show on your face!!
You shoudl try it!

posted over 4 years ago

Haunt5r
Style_council
Haunt5r

You should try Urban Decays complexion primer! Or try Makeup Forever’s primer. They also have a wonderful line of foundation! :) <3><3

hope this helps! :)

posted over 4 years ago

Lousea
Style_council
Lousea

I use GOSH touch of velvet primer.
It feels amazing, comes in a small pump bottle, is clear and feels velvety smooth.
I’m going to be trying Urban Decays, when I buy it in the next couple of weeks, so we will see how that one is :) xo

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION