SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
miss_scientist
Style_council
miss_scientist

I did not think that eyeshadow primer worked, but it really, really does. I can go hours without my eyeshadow blending in and creating a muddy look. I use Urban Decay’s primer potion. It kind of stings when I put it on, but after that, there’s no discomfort. It’s a really necessary buy!

posted about 5 years ago
Stylishion
Style_council
Stylishion

that’s what i use too urban decay primer that is, i love it!

posted about 5 years ago

PeculiarOne
Style_council
PeculiarOne

I’ve used Urban Decay Primer as well, but I hate the packaging. I’ve discovered that there’s a ton of product left if you cut it open…hassle. I’ve switched to a MAC base.

posted about 5 years ago

DiorKiss
Style_council
DiorKiss

I haven’t tried UDPP yet, as I cannot get it anywhere over here. I currently use a shadestick bu Gosh and I like it a lot!

posted about 5 years ago

chloie
Style_council
chloie

i want that really bad. right now i have benefit some kind of gorgeous. its cream foundation but it works better on your eyes anyway

posted about 5 years ago

livebreatheFASHi0N
Style_council
livebreatheF...

i love it !!!! itss amazing , i love makeup in general

posted almost 5 years ago

lethappinessgrow
Style_council
lethappiness...

I’ve never tried UDPP…I use L’Oreal Decrease, and it’s pretty good! I wanna try UDPP, but it’s kinda pricey!!! (Yes! I’m a cheap-o!)
I never thought it would make a diff, but it really does!!

VannessaLenn
Style_council
VannessaLenn

I’ve heard nothing but good things about UDPP. I don’t live near a store that carries it though so I’ve been stuck w using Hard Candy eyeshadow primer from Walmart. It works really well :) it surprised me considering it’s from Walmart.

dakueenmorena
Style_council
dakueenmorena

i think you can buy the udpp from some websites like www.urbandecay.com or ulta.com or sephora.com. good luck

snow
Style_council
snow

The Urban Decay Primer doesn’t work that well for me, I’ve used both the original and the one in the champagne colored tube, I forget the name of it… my eyeshadow still creases (though not right away).

StoneTheMoon
Style_council
StoneTheMoon

The mac eyeshadow primer is so so awesome
i can use it in the morning and when i go to bed it is still working…definitely recommend it!

Igi918
Style_council
Igi918

its great that we’re talking about this, i really needed a primer but i didn’t know which one to get. My sister has the mac primer and its really good. So i’m heading towards buying the same one.

mehannah
Style_council
mehannah

yep, i love urban decay primer… it stops my eyeshadow creasing esp. in the summer. I also use some benefit anti creasing eyeshadows and they seem to do the job!

inPassing
Style_council
inPassing

the urban decay primer works ok for me but it’s a little too pricey to be just ok.

vivalatokyo
Style_council
vivalatokyo

question..i just saw the other day that Hot Topic now has a primer too. Has anyone tried it out yet?

mangotatoes
Style_council
mangotatoes

I use UDPP but I might move over to the Too Faced shadow insurance, since I heard it helps blend colors better when you try doing eye make up, plus UDPP has annoying packaging!

tenoria
Style_council
tenoria

I use Too Faced Shadow Insurance, and I really like it! The squeeze tube packaging is a big plus over UDPP for both hygiene and dispension reasons. It’s also less “drying” on the lid compared to UDPP.

I’ve heard Bare Escentuals Prime Time is also really good. It comes in a clickpen, which is not quite as hygienic, but the formula is very moisturizing and contains vitamins to soothe the eye area.

ChanelCraves
Style_council
ChanelCraves

Urban decay primer potion is the only one I’ve ever used, and i love it!

xvavavava
Style_council
xvavavava

i use one from almay and for me it works just as well as the urban decay—not to mention half the price!

HeatherLouise
Style_council
HeatherLouise

I love Urban Decay Primer Potion, I can’t live without it!

honeybunso
Style_council
honeybunso

Urban Decay Primer Potion for the win.

jo_branscomb
Style_council
jo_branscomb

i love udpp but right now im trying nyx eyeshadow base, its really not that good through

Haunt5r
Style_council
Haunt5r

urban Decay Primer potion! HANDS DOWN! most amazing thing EVER!!!!!!

17$ at www.sephora.com

REPLY TO DISCUSSION