SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
chelsea18
Style_council
chelsea18

i always seem to have this problem no matter what i do whenever i wear eyeliner on my waterline it always sweats off and smears! any solutions?

posted about 4 years ago
LexLovesMakeup
Style_council
LexLovesMakeup

I used to have that problem until I started using more high-end eyeliners, the one I use now is Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on pencil eyeliner, you can get it at Sephora or Sephora.com They’re $17 but truly, it’s worth it. (: Sorry if I don’t help!

posted about 4 years ago

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

Yup, everything on my waterline transfers straight to my bottom lashline and makes me look like a puffy panda

posted about 4 years ago

raapunzel
Style_council
raapunzel

you can try setting it with a powder, press some eyeshadow of the same colour overtop with a skinny brush. im not sure if that works as effectively on the waterline though, i never do eyeliner there.

maybe… a waterproof liner? lise watier’s seem like a good consistency for that, it really sticks and is hard to smudge off.

posted about 4 years ago

tenoria
Style_council
tenoria

Good pencils for waterline in addition to Urban Decay: Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes (also $17), Milani Liquifeyes ($3-4 ea/ drugstores), L’Oreal HIP Chrome Eyeliner ($9-10 ea/drugstores).

You might also try a gel liner; good ones include MAC Fluidline ($14.50), Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama ($10-11).

Good luck!

posted about 4 years ago

xxmidnightkisses
Style_council
xxmidnightki...

ive actually have this problem before as well but ive learnt a trick that if you put a bit of eyeshadow under your lower lashes it helps! :)

posted about 4 years ago

Neelam
Style_council
Neelam

i agree, eyeshadow is the best way to stop it, I use MACs carbon, its an intense black…x

posted about 4 years ago

jumpingjellybean
Style_council
jumpingjelly...

waterlining will always have that problem. :/

try investing in a good eyeliner, or eyeliners specifically for waterlining, like bare escentuals buxom’s inside liner. Good stuff, good investment.

For just eyeshadows, or liner on your lid, use an eyelid primer, waterproof pencil, and setting power. Proven to be budge-proof.

posted about 4 years ago

Sarabear
Style_council
Sarabear

put eyeshadow beneath your eyes, keeps from the makeup smearing

posted about 4 years ago

sailorkawaii
Style_council
sailorkawaii

MAC blacktrack fluidline…. its a gel liner, so you might need some practice but it wont budge!!

posted about 4 years ago

VivikaChic
Style_council
VivikaChic

The trick with the eyeshadow works pretty well! thank you!

posted about 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION