SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
rainelyn
Style_council
rainelyn

hey girls. so as starrgirl and pauline marvelously mentioned in their previous posts, fall= dark red lipstick season. mmm, oh yes. i would love to embrace the trend but i can’t seem to find a color suitable for my skin tone.
any filipinas/girls with the same complexion out there with tips for me?
xoxoxo

posted about 6 years ago
MichelleYue
Style_icon
MichelleYue

I think you could pull of dark lips really well, especially with your eyes! Lighter skinned girl scan definitely do the orangey-toned reds, but with darker skin you should probably stick the purpley-toned. And go a bit darker than just plain red. It will look so hot on you!

posted about 6 years ago

fayeangelica
Style_council
fayeangelica

I know what you mean. Even I’m still in search of the perfect Dark Red Lipstick. If you don’t mind the trial and error method like me, I basically ordered like a whole bunch of NYX lippies from CherryCulture.com. They’re like a buck each now. I googled NYX Round Lipstick swatches to check out what they look like cuz the colours on cherryculture and NYX.com are pretty deceiving then I pick out which to get. Cuz NYX Round lipsticks are cheap, highly pigmented and moisturising, and I figure Xmas is around the corner, if the colour doesn’t suit me I can eventually hand them out as gifts or just keep them in my kit for future clients. Of course hygiene is important so use a clean lip brush if you wanna give the colour away if they don’t suit you.
Just a suggestion. =)

posted about 6 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION