SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Tasmin
Style_council
Tasmin

i get really dark circles around my eyes and it is really anouying me :(. do any of you now anything that will help with this probablm. thankyou :) xoxo

posted almost 5 years ago
1 2
lalalahoppx
Style_council
lalalahoppx

I dislike benefit’s erase paste because of how thick and sticky it is. It also settles into lines. For an undereye concealer I would recommend Benefits’ boiing highly. just look up reviews; it’s an amazing product. I use it all the time :!

posted over 4 years ago

saeromah
Style_council
saeromah

I heard that green tea teabags work. just put them in the fridge after using them and then when it’s cool put them on your eyes :)

posted over 4 years ago

Sparklz
Style_council
Sparklz

OOh I will have to try the green tea bags!!!

posted over 4 years ago

_nonchalant
Style_council
_nonchalant

I get them really bad, always. It stinks. I will definitely try some of the tips. :]

posted over 4 years ago

wearenotlikeeveryone
Style_council
wearenotlike...

A MAC MA once told me that if you’re looking to purchase an undereye concealer, test it at the store on the back of your hand, on the vein – if you blend it in and the vein disappears or appears extremely faint, that’s the right concealer for you…

Also, when applying undereye concealer, tilt your head downwards – the dark circles will show up more visibly and you know where to apply the concealer.

posted over 4 years ago

vendange
Style_council
vendange

ive been trying to get rid of mine forever. i think im allergic to something. try to get a concealer with pink tones instead of yellow tones.

posted over 4 years ago

becalala
Style_council
becalala

I have really dark ones, but they’re genetic so there’s nothing I can do about mine.

I’ve tried Benefit’s Erase Paste, and I have to say it’s pretty bad. It’s really dry and look horrible after a few hours wear.

I usually just put cucumber slices on my eyes in the morning to brighten them, and then for now, I put up with the Benefit one.

posted over 4 years ago

Style_council

i was at the chemist today and saw the garnier caffeine anti-dark circle 2-in-1 (foundation and eye cream) roll on – which i want to give a try. its had mixed reviews online.

has anyone tried it?

posted over 4 years ago

SweetIllusion
Style_council
SweetIllusion

I have had mine dark circles under eyes for ages and they don’t go away. I have tried everything…longer sleep, cleaned my skin super-neatly, creams, face masks, even tried that light reflecting foundation. So nothing has helped and I’m quite used to them. I even like them:)

posted over 4 years ago

becalala
Style_council
becalala

I’ve tried the Garnier eye roll on, but not the foundation one.
It’s pretty crap to be honest, doesn’t get rid of them, or even reduce the appearance of them. The only good thing is that it’s cooling under your eyes in the morning, but you could use a cold spoon for that.

posted over 4 years ago

NicoleStar91
Style_council
NicoleStar91

I’m on the same boat :(

posted over 4 years ago

FARAH_FashionFabrice
Style_council
FARAH_Fashio...

sleeps reallllllyyyy helps a lot!
But if it’s actually by nature and it never goes away, than i’m ur savior:

chek this video out. it really saved me! & u don’t even need to use expensive concealer!

link it

posted over 4 years ago

gadecosmetics12
New_user gadecosmetics12 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When gadecosmetics12 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
gadecosmetics12

Well…i dont find this type of problems…i got a solutions from the gadecosmetics products such as Precious Skin Lifting Serum it just amazing product it look the skin softness, no dark circles, wrinkles vitality and freshness with a rich blend of powerful ingredients that assist in protecting skin from dehydration and make it look healthy, young and vibrant. It always gives long lasting effects. Thanks for the gadecosmetics products. for more details visit https://www.gadecosmetics.com.au/precious-skin-lifting-serum/

posted over 1 year ago

FakeBlikeu
Style_council
FakeBlikeu

You can put some ice in the morning on them, I heard it works.

posted over 1 year ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION