SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

Does anyone have any hairstyles they’d recommend for short/medium hair? The easiest it gets for me is showering the night before, putting little buns all over my head, sleeping then undoing them in the morning to get waves, but I want something that’s SUPER easy. My hair is really layered so it’s basically impossible to put it up, and I would like an easy way to get rid of bad hair days haha :)

Any suggestions?

posted about 5 years ago
Nikki
Style_council
Nikki

I just discovered Sally Herschberger’s line of products at Walgreens… her shine spray is awesome! It makes my hair look “styled”, more so than competitor products like Bumble & Bumble.

Another thing I learned from my stylist is you can make a large loop or curl with your hair and then flat iron the loop… it makes loose waves.

posted about 5 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

Huh, that’s interesting I’ll have to try that :) thanks.

posted about 5 years ago

thrifteye
Style_council
thrifteye

For the past two years Ive religiously kept my bob hair with straight bangs and a straight edge. Slowly growing it out, was at my chin, now at my shoulders. The simplest hair Ive ever had. My hair is wavy so it looks good that way too now, or I can flat iron it slick on days I have time. Most mornings all I got to do is fix my bangs, part my hair down the middle and go. I use Biosilk shine stuff to tame it. But Im really interested in trying Bumble and Bumble surf spray to chop up my waves a bit more. I never take a shower in the morning because I learned it just means horrible hair for me.

posted about 5 years ago

legitstyle
Style_council
legitstyle

when I have a crappy hair day, I just braid my bangs to the side and pin them and then tie my hair in a bun. it’s so easy and cute :)

posted almost 5 years ago

juleenforbes
Style_council
juleenforbes

short pixie

posted almost 2 years ago

DelightfulDecember
Style_council
DelightfulDe...

I wear my natural hair days(which may be unkempt to some people) by wearing hats or accessories to make me appear well-put.

mollyan
Style_council
mollyan

braiding it

REPLY TO DISCUSSION