Forum
SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
princessMLim
Shop_seller_2 princessMLim is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
princessMLim

my favorite brand is Essie. affordable and their variety of color is quite impressive. For some reason, never liked Opi. Chanel too expensive. Never tried Mac’s.
U?

posted almost 6 years ago
1 2 4
eminemmx
Style_council
eminemmx

I love Barry M nail varnishes, there is an amazing range of colours, and at £3 each one, you can buy loads at a time, they’re just wonderful, and they stay on relatively long as well if you use their base/top coat.

posted over 4 years ago

dorotron
Style_council
dorotron

OPI is great, but really expensive.

posted over 4 years ago

Kayyy
Style_council
Kayyy

opi and chanel, i hear.

posted over 4 years ago

the_ed
Style_council
the_ed

OPI and China Glaze.
They will be my standbys til my nails fall off (which will hopefully be a very long time from now).
I want to try Essie. Their colors seem really fun and they have lots of patels…which is kinda tough to find with OPI (at least around here).

posted over 4 years ago

nay_myquel
Style_council
nay_myquel

yes!! i have opi..well my mom buys it all the time && i just take ir =)

posted over 4 years ago

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

i say AA has the best bottles

posted over 4 years ago

Sparklz
Style_council
Sparklz

I love China Glaze!

posted over 4 years ago

Anastasia_Azuline
Style_council
Anastasia_Az...

I’ve just started using OPI! I had it on my fingernails for about 2 weeks and it even survived all kinds of chemical stuff (I’ve had practical chemistry and we have to clean the glasswork with nail polishremover!)!

It’s the best nail polish ever! =D

A lot of girls say Chanel is great, but when I use it, it’s gone after 2 days :/

posted over 4 years ago

twilightgalaxy
Style_council
twilightgalaxy

OPI is definitely my favorite! Revlon is really good as well!

posted over 4 years ago

feverdreamsss
Style_council
feverdreamsss

OPI is magical :)

posted about 4 years ago

kayl
Style_council
kayl

i use Revlon and OPI.
i have revlon on right now :D

posted about 4 years ago

maliamazing
Style_council
maliamazing

OPI & AA <3

posted about 4 years ago

ukiuki88
Style_council
ukiuki88

OPI! I especially love the collections that they make, like the shrek collection. it seems so fun to try and come up with color names.

posted about 4 years ago

browneyes
Style_council
browneyes

OPI! expensive but it’s worth it

posted about 4 years ago

roomonfire
New_user roomonfire is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When roomonfire reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
roomonfire

Julep, a boutique nail salon that produces toxin free nail polishes, has recently launched a new Julep Maven program, where you get over $40 worth of nail polish and nail polish products for $20 each month. It’s really a neat program, you take a quiz to create your “nail personality”, and they send you new products each month (usually 2 to 3 nail polishes and some other products). You also have the option to skip any month you want. Also, the Maven program offers free shipping on all orders and 20% off most products for members (including all the nail polish!).
Julep has tons of great reviews on their polishes, which have a variety of colors, great application, and are toxin free.

To join, and receive your first julep box for $.01 (a limited promotional offer) go to http://julep.com/?r=15689241 and enter the code COLOR2012

posted over 2 years ago

fashion_nerd
Style_council
fashion_nerd

Essie and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri. I hate waiting for nail polish to dry!!!

I just tried some by Brash (from Payless) and I actually quite like it. The color is okay, but I think this is the first time in months I’ve gone more than a couple of days without chipping my nail polish. And, it was super cheap – like, $1.99. :D

posted over 2 years ago

Crisss
Style_council
Crisss

farmasi

posted about 2 years ago
1 2 4
REPLY TO DISCUSSION