SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
AmeliaJackson29
Style_council
AmeliaJackson29

I no there are probably a million posts on this but anyway, wat would you consider the best foundation?

posted over 4 years ago
1 2
mcbaral
Style_council
mcbaral

Te best foundation is that one that doesnt make your skin darker or light and CAN’T make your skin shinny and oleous… a matte effect is always good

posted almost 3 years ago

juliet62442
New_user juliet62442 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When juliet62442 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
juliet62442

Chantecaille future skin foundation is my fave! I have extremely fair skin, and I’m combination, and it leaves a beautiful natural finish!

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

I’m not too familiar with foundation because I rarely wear it, but Urban Decay’s surreal skin mineral makeup is weightless, matte, and natural—it’s usually pretty obvious when someone cakes on liquid foundation, which usually gets greasy by the end of the day. On the other hand, UD’s surreal skin doesn’t exactly leave your skin flawless.

You can try out cheap drugstore brands and see if you like those first before you invest in something more expensive—my sister really likes Maybelline’s Fit Me liquid foundation.

naturezfinest
Style_council
naturezfinest

I Love MAC studio fix fluid & their Studio fix fluid ever since i tried these, i’ve never really wanted to use another foundation (but I have herd a few people breaking out from the MAC foundations because of the chemicals in it). If you don’t have extremly sensitive or acne prone skin then this would be the foundation to get. My other reccomendations would be Revlon photo finish & Revlon Colour stay, This is more gentle on the skin making it look more natural and flawless. Make up forever is also a popular brand for foundation. My other back up foundation is the maybelline mouse foundation – I love this foundation for a matte smooth finish too.

SecretB5StopsAcne
Style_council
SecretB5Stop...

I think the type of concealer and foundation you pick will depend mainly upon your skin type and skin tone. But I use Wear liquid foundation. I love this foundation.

sundaycrossbow
Style_council
sundaycrossbow

Loreal true match foundation and concealer

jadamiranda
Style_council
jadamiranda

I have an oily skin and I use a tinted moisturizer which can be a good foundation when you add layers. I use the one from Omorovicza. It’s Complexion Enhancer with spf 15.

raven_savedtheday
New_user raven_savedtheday is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When raven_savedtheday reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
raven_savedt...

Whats a really good mineral foundation?

irrissistable
Style_council
irrissistable

I love the smashbox high definition set, it has worked the best for me and lasted me the longest. Paired with make up forever’s translucent powder… it’s just amazing!

Jessicartr
Style_council
Jessicartr

dont use fundation but concealers i would say kirtland :)

SazanBarzani
Style_icon
SazanBarzani

Laura Mercier oil-free liquid foundation and translucent powder. GREAT for any gal who wants natural perfect all day coverage without clogging your pores!

sugarbabiez
New_user sugarbabiez is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When sugarbabiez reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
sugarbabiez

Revlon Colorstay. I use the one for oily skin, but they have one for dry/combination too! It stays on all day, and gives a matte but glowy finish after applying. Sometimes I don’t set it with a powder and it still stays on all day. It’s very affordable and it comes in a wide variety of shades.

Cigsanddigs
Style_council
Cigsanddigs

It’s between reckon colorstay for oily/combination skin or makeup for ever’s HD one.

LUVAct101
Style_council
LUVAct101

NEUTROGENA! i rarely use it, I’m an au natural kind of girl but when applyed its flawless, i use a foundation brush for it and its so lightweight!

thesimpletheory
Style_council
thesimpletheory

right now it’s summer for me, so i don’t like the “heaviness” of a foundation. instead i use laura mercier’s tinted moisturizer and then spot treat with any concealer. in the winter i use a cream foundation from shiseido because it gives my skin a protective layer to prevent it from chapping from the winter winds

larnold20
Style_council
larnold20

love Fresh foundation. i buy it at sephora. probably more of a heavier coverage than the store brand.

larnold20
Style_council
larnold20

love Fresh foundation. i buy it at sephora. probably more of a heavier coverage than the store brand.

mykingdomforadress
Style_council
mykingdomfor...

I like Max Factor’s- they have a great one in “light” which suits me perfectly, since I’m ridiculously pale, hehe

DaniGlam
Style_council
DaniGlam

Iman Second To None Foundation Stick. Its mostly for women of color (asian, middle eastern, african american, etc). It provides light to full coverage, it’s very buildable. A pro of this product is that it provides a very matte finish and provides oil control for those with oily skin. Plus the transferring is minimal to none.

LaurenChanel
Style_council
LaurenChanel

i’m currently using mary kay’s mineral powder foundation…it gives the right amount of coverage without looking or feeling too heavy

posted over 2 years ago

Chris213
Style_council
Chris213

Revlon ColorStay has amazing coverage and lasts a long time!

posted over 2 years ago

HelloLovelyish_
New_user HelloLovelyish_ is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When HelloLovelyish_ reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
HelloLovelyish_

Bourjous healthy mix foundation is the best and it isnt that expensive

posted over 2 years ago

NastyLi
Style_council
NastyLi

Revlon Colorsaty is the great foundation!

posted over 2 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION