SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
DaNiiiV
Style_council
DaNiiiV

like many other teenagers i am fighting against acne & i was wondering what was the best product to buy so can my acne can go away..finally. (my acne is not severe)

posted about 6 years ago
1 3
BellaH
New_user BellaH is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When BellaH reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
BellaH

I fight for acne over 10 years now I am 25. I try chemical skin care product which has side effect makes my skin dull rough and dry and oily and become more acne . I have tried pills from skin doctor . It makes me thirsty and helps for my oily skin but at the same time makes me feel dehydrated and thirsty all the time . my acne was go back to the same place when i stopped the pills as i dun think it's healthy for me to take too long time i stopped it after 1.5 year . After that I tried laser which is super expensive cause around US $ 300 / month. And after one year I change it to light therapy instead . Which is homeuse device and i can use it unlimited so it really healp me to save more money . It cost me around €150 which can use for more than 2 years which would really great for my wallet . ( I got this from www.dermis18.com  .I got the Blue & Red light Thearpy Device )  It helps for fading my horroble acne scars from the past 10 years and the acne simply cleared. I'm happy that the technology without drying my skin as the pills and chemical cream and face wash does . I am just using mild face wash now. Now my skin is softer and less oily and more hydrated .  I am using less makeup as my skin is much clear and softer .  I'm normally just use lip gloss and mascara.
And I heard people told me that they prevent wrinkles from their 25. I will use it to prevent wrinkles on my early age as 26 now. :)

posted 4 months ago

KellyQQ
New_user KellyQQ is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When KellyQQ reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
KellyQQ

Acne sucks big time... I'd recommend you to use Skinue face wash and for best results use Skinue lotion after it.You will start noticing the results in just 2 days. I use Skinue Argan Cream that helps to reduce sebum and make your skin free from acne. It is one of the best acne products for the treatment of acne . It is paraben free and doesn't contain benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid. I really enjoyed discovering this product as it has made my skin better.You must try it once :)

posted 3 months ago
1 3
REPLY TO DISCUSSION