SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
sarahjuncan
Style_council
sarahjuncan

what can i do if i have a horrible haircut… super short on top when i wake up in the morning its in spikes around my head.. but normal on bottom.. im iin the process of growing my hair out… im getting sick of head bands, any recomandations? my bangs are almost to short to even pin up..?

posted over 5 years ago
summerkay
Style_council
summerkay

I have really short hair as well. A picture of your hair would help, since there are different short hair styles. How do you normally fix your hair and do you use product of any kind? I have the same problem in the mornings, but I can fix it because of product and the way that I style it. But that’s just me, you may not be the same case.

posted over 5 years ago

sarahjuncan
Style_council
sarahjuncan

i dont have a picture now but let me try and explain… i tried to do the whole long bangs.. like in the devil wears prada but totally screwed them up.. than the lady tried to "fix " them at the salon… she did alot of texturing on my hair and its almost like a miss brady cut… i have tried lots of products i feel ridicules. so now i just use a head band and put them back.. i try and clip them to the side also but its just a mess. any advice is great.. also i have a chubby round face.. so going shorter is not a good idea.

posted over 5 years ago

jazzyhwang
Style_council
jazzyhwang

well you should use some hairspray or an anti-frizz product to smooth away the short layers that are spiking up. but until your hair grows out, you could also wear hats. you could put your hair in a ponytail and pin down the shorter layers. sweep the bangs to the side. there are a bunch of hair tutorials on youtube that you could watch as well :)

posted over 5 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

Maybe try sleeping with a bandana on and then fluffing it up a bit with a blow dryer in the morning… I’m terrible at hair advice, but that’s just my idea.

posted over 5 years ago

JUKILOVE
Style_council
JUKILOVE

Make sure whatever hair product you decide on will give you a matte finish.

posted about 5 years ago

TLDANG
Style_council
TLDANG

That happened to me before. What I did was flat iron my hair and whatever was sticking out I hairsprayed it. Works a lot better after you just washed your hair and blow dried it.

posted about 5 years ago

reagansimone
Style_council
reagansimone

Look up Rhianna’s scarf ticks to give her hair a day off. They’re really cute.

posted about 5 years ago

New_user 52542 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 52542 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

i have short hair and im dying to grow it out.

try playing with near hairstyles and be patient. it’ll grow fast

posted almost 5 years ago

lalalahoppx
Style_council
lalalahoppx

take some hair vitamins or prenatals to make hair grow an inch per month? in a few months your hair will be (mostly) remedied
trust me, i got the worst hair cut known to man last year (my stylist thought i wanted a “scene” cut but my hair was shoulder length, so she severely layered my curly, dry hair. it was a mess) but now my hair is almost to my ribs and I take gnc hair vitamins and omegas and I do scalp massages hope I helped!

posted about 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION