SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
JaquelynAurora
Style_council
JaquelynAurora

now, i cannot say I have ever had much problems with acne, but when i do get them, it isn’t pretty. I constantly put Neosporin in order to prevent scarring on the already grown zits but it doesn’t work.
whenever I have a zit, a bugbite or a blackhead, it always scars. They either turn red or brown and on my skin complection, it is highly noticable. I have tried scar creams, ice, pre-treatments, lemon juice…but nothing works!

anyone have a solution that will get rid of these unsightly spots??

posted over 3 years ago
AlluringAnelim
New_user AlluringAnelim is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When AlluringAnelim reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
AlluringAnelim

Hey :) i see you may have a little problem on your hands!!! all i use is a good scrub preferably from saint ives and lot’s of moisturizer mostly olay and of course do forget some night cream trust me it works everytime they will be gone before you know it. hope this helps…<3

posted over 3 years ago

carizzachua
Style_council
carizzachua

there are problems specially mde for that. Try Etude House red spot balm. it removes dark spots or pink powder spot if there are still pimples.

You can also try Mario Badesco but it’s a lot more expensive ;)

posted over 3 years ago

BleakandWet
Style_council
BleakandWet

Aloe vera’s recommended as a natural way to get rid of scars. Just cut off a leaf and put it in the fridge, and every time you need it you can take off a piece and rub it on your skin. I tried it on a scar on my hand and it took some time, but the scar’s disappeared without a trace. Also, it’s good for you :)

posted almost 3 years ago

AngelaAmazing
Style_council
AngelaAmazing

Well, just remember that prevention is the best medicine. Make sure that you have a solid twice daily routine that works for you. You need to make sure you have a cleanser, exfoliant and moisturizer at minimum. I have tried everything myself, as I suffer from severe acne. I found that many of the clean and clear products (i.e. Morning Burst, Foaming Cleanser, etc.) work for me. If nothing over the counter works then I suggest going to a dermatologist. That helped me a lot. I now use CeraVe facial cleanser (similar to Cetaphil) which works pretty well along with my Clinique moisturizer.

As far as scarring goes, you can get bleach cream from your local pharmacy. I would not use it longer than a couple of months at a time though because prolonged use can be bad for your skin. Coconut oil, vitamin E and shea butter are also known to even skintone.

shuttterbug
Style_council
shuttterbug

Thank u ladies! I’m tortured by acne!!:(

AngelaAmazing
Style_council
AngelaAmazing

Your welcome. I hope my info helps. I know what having beyond terrible acne is like.

nancy1991
Style_council
nancy1991

i`m using lemon juice but it make them disappear with me ,, sorry it didn`t work for you but you should try to rub (aloe vera ) on them ,,

priscillaraq
Style_council
priscillaraq

I have that same exact problem

starrysatellite
Style_council
starrysatellite

The mario badescu whitening mask does wonders if you use it 2-3 times a week, especially on newly formed scars! I also make sure to use a serum both morning at night made especially for skin lightening. It sounds scary but it just evens out your skin tone! There are tons on the market but i especially like the jurlique purely white skin brightening essence and Estée Lauder Idealist Illumination Serum.

miaxx
New_user miaxx is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When miaxx reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
miaxx

i would recommend you to try INVICIBLE SCARS.I myself am experienced to that. i had acne spots for years. After doing tremendous researches , I finally looked forward in buying this product. it is a hypoallergenic acne scar treatment. Since it does not contain common skin irritants like preservatives and fragrances, it is far less likely to cause a break-out than most other acne scar care products do. I’m really very much satisfied by it as it has really shown drastic effects in such sort span of time. Consult the website if you want any more details

posted over 2 years ago

Clarahas
Style_council
Clarahas

try Retin-A / Isotrexin or Brevoxyl creme . it works:)

posted over 2 years ago

byWoodsandWater
Style_council
byWoodsandWater

I scar very easily, which is quite unfortunate! Even the tiniest cut causes a very noticeable scar…. I stand by Bio-oil. It is very greasy, for it is oil, but it works wonders! I do use it on my face but only the smallest amount. I have also known women who have used it to get rid of their pregnancy scars. Only apply bio-oil after the cut/pimple has heeled and is a scar, not beforehand. Hope this helps hon!

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION