SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
xBeautifulSoulx
Style_council
xBeautifulSoulx

I personally never heat-style my hair or wear makeup – the most I ever do is put my hair in pigtails or pull it into a high pony, and I’m always makeup-free (I don’t own a single piece of it!)

posted about 1 year ago
KimGirard
Style_council
KimGirard

Haha, I think it would be hard to find someone like that on this particular website! I for one cannot live without my skin care products and makeup.

posted about 1 year ago

Blessedwithmusic
Style_council
Blessedwithm...

I’m one of those girls! I don’t own a hair curler or straightener, or hairspray. I’d rather pull my hair into a ponytail or use simple hair pins or headbands. I have a few makeup items, but I rarely use them. I just think the more low-maintenance I am, the more time I have for other endeavors.

posted about 1 year ago

Smash86
Style_council
Smash86

I almost never wear makeup, unless it’s a little waterproof mascara and lipgloss. I also own hair straighners and curlers but I’ve only used them once lol prefer to just wash and condition my hair and sometimes braid it. I like keeping it simple :) I believe taking care of your skin, hair and teeth are pretty important.

posted about 1 year ago

angelluv203
Style_council
angelluv203

Most of the time I do not where makeup. I grew up not having to put on makeup all the time so I’m not like some girls who feel naked or completely ugly without makeup. Don’t get me wrong makeup is great sometimes when I want to I put on eyeliner and a color lip stain balm on.

posted about 1 year ago

AmandaJenkins
Style_council
AmandaJenkins

I don’t do anything with my hair but comb it, and I only wear makeup for special occasions.

posted about 1 year ago

helloyesterday
New_user helloyesterday is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When helloyesterday reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
helloyesterday

I tend to go for the messy bun look and minimal make up = sleeping in longer :)

posted about 1 year ago

expensivelycheap
New_user expensivelycheap is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When expensivelycheap reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
expensivelyc...

My hair is curly and after years of putting it in a bun I’ve started styling it and experimenting with it. I wear little to no make up, can’t stand having so much stuff on my face.

posted about 1 year ago

yannahchou
Style_council
yannahchou

I had very long hair. I had it cut by 5 inches to keep it soft in the ends. I’ve never tried treatments but I have dyed and bleached my hair. So far that’s the only thing my hair has been to. I like make ups but I don’t wear them too often. It’s nice to let your skin breathe.

posted about 1 year ago

Princess12k
New_user Princess12k is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When Princess12k reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Princess12k

I usually don’t wear makeup on a regular basis.

posted about 1 year ago

PuckVR
Style_council
PuckVR

I never heat-style or blow-dry my hair because it’s already as dry as hay! Most of the time I wear it in a ponytail, ballerina-bun or a single braid. I’d like to wear it loose, but I lose so much hair that I’d leave a trail of hairs behind me when I don’t wear it tied up!! So annoying!!!
I used to always wear make-up if I’d have to leave the house (even if I’d only need to get some bread or something ;D), but at the moment I’m at home a lot – unfortunately – so I hardly wear make-up, unless I have somewhere important to go to.

posted 10 months ago

LizzyQ
New_user LizzyQ is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When LizzyQ reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
LizzyQ

I wear a good amount of make up, but I never style my hair. I let my hair air dry and I never use any curling or flat irons. It’s about chin-length, so I couldn’t do too much with it anyway. Honestly, I’ve always been lazy about my hair, even when it was long. Even a ponytail is too much work for me.

posted 10 months ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION