itskatvaldez
Style_council
itskatvaldez

I need help!!

posted almost 3 years ago
VersatileMoTIF
Style_council
VersatileMoTIF

i think if you start with a semi-dark brown, then to a lighter brown (you can stop there or maybe to blonde) then it’ll look really good. I posted some ombre looks on my blog a couple days ago. Check them out here , you may see something you like

Style4TheCamera
Style_council
Style4TheCamera

Depends on how subtle or striking you want the ombre. If you want it to look more blended, then just a small lift in color (like 1-2) shades would be good for you. Looking at your hair from your profile pic, it would be like a very dark caramel color.

If you want more contrast (like with blondish ends) then I would suggest lightening up your natural hair maybe a shade or two. I have really dark brown hair. Almost black, and I wanted really blonde ends, so in order to not make it look crazy, I had to lighten my natural hair 2 shades. I’m a hair stylist, and I know we’re not supposed to link to our blogs on the forums, but I’ve done a few posts on ombre hair and balayage and you can see through my pictures what my hair looks like.

For your skin tone, I think you can do any of the colors. I think some blonde pieces with some honey pieces and then your darker hair mixed in would look very natural and pretty. Almost like you spend all your time at the beach. :)

REPLY TO DISCUSSION