SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
TheLittleQuirks
Style_council
TheLittleQuirks

At the moment it’s winter here so my skin colour is fair. But when Summer arrives my skin absorbs so much of the sun’s UV rays that I become so dark in an instant. Can anyone tell me what eyeshadow colours I could use?

posted about 4 years ago
pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

Tanned skin looks good with anything! Use bright tropical colours to make them stand out. You can apply a white base to make the colours pop even more

posted about 4 years ago

rocket_girl
Style_council
rocket_girl

I need to know too, I love brown/neutral looks but because I’m tanned, I look like I have a black eye when I use dark eyeshadow.

posted about 4 years ago

maliamazing
Style_council
maliamazing

^agreeed with padaphilia
maybe pops of pink or corals

posted about 4 years ago

carizzachua
Style_council
carizzachua

i love copper and all that glitters

posted about 4 years ago

PurpleLabNYC
Style_council
PurpleLabNYC

Shades of green compliment tanned skin tones, so consider using a dark green eyeliner. For eyeshadow colors, golds, bronzes, and different shades of brown would also bring out your tanned skin. The combination of these colors will give your skin a healthy, glowing look.

posted about 4 years ago

destineddiva93
Style_council
destineddiva93

coppers and bronze look really good with darker skin, and a lavender shade also looks fab

posted about 4 years ago

oliviaba7x
Style_council
oliviaba7x

any type of shimmer eyeshadow looks amazing

posted about 4 years ago

KnowItAllGrrrl
Style_council
KnowItAllGrrrl

I think med-dark skintones wear dark/bright/bold colors much better. Have fun and go for it!

posted about 4 years ago

ukiuki88
Style_council
ukiuki88

i absolutely love seeing bright golds, and rich jeweled tones on darker skin tones. gold absolutely looks perfect, like that golden bronze goddess look.

posted about 4 years ago

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

i love peaches and yellows and oranges and those warm colors

posted about 4 years ago

darthlaurian
Style_council
darthlaurian

Try gold or green. I’ve got tanned skin myself and these colors always look gorgeous on me.

posted about 4 years ago

mapsandfragments
Style_council
mapsandfragm...

I’m the same way! I’m fair-skinned but I get super tan during summer. I always have to go out to get a different foundation and think harder about my make-up routine. This summer I’ve been using a lot of shimmery gold/tan eye-shadows. I don’t mind going darker in the evenings with the smokey eye and bronzer look. But most of the time, I keep it simple. For a more natural look, I recommend using warm pastel peach shadows with light shimmery accent.

posted about 4 years ago

veganhempster
Style_council
veganhempster

im white but use lots of bronzes like midnight cowboy rides again by urban decay.that may workk

posted about 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION