SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
FefedaChicChick
Style_council
FefedaChicChick

Ok, so we know that MAC, Nars, and Urban Decay are great, but if you’re a student like me you can’t afford to pay $20 for each of your beauty products. I will splurge every once in a while but for the most part I rely heavily on my Target’s make-up aisle. lol. So, for all the girls like me who would love YSL make-up but are on an NYX budget, lets make a list of some of our favorite drugstore lip products.

Me- I LOVE Revlon cream lipsticks. They have tons of shades and the texture and color payoff are great too. And at roughly $5, I never have to choose just one :) What are some of your favorites?

posted over 2 years ago
KatieLikeMe
Style_council
KatieLikeMe

I recently bought ELF’s Matte Lip Color in Rich Red and it’s fantastic.
I like Rimmel’s lippies, too.

posted over 2 years ago

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

I agree with what you said, Revlon is where it’s at! They don’t add flavoring or perfume like L’Oreal and they’re always affordable. Plus, they have an excellent selection of colors. I like to buy Maybelline lipsticks, too. They have this bright fuchsia color that’s so awesome and right on trend for Spring.

posted over 2 years ago

FefedaChicChick
Style_council
FefedaChicChick

@KatieLeee- For some reason the ELF matte lip colors aren’t offered here:( I’d really like to try them out, though.
@catiekat- You’re right- I have a few L’Oreal lipsticks and while they have a great selection of colors, I still don’t like them as much as my Revlon lipsticks. And Maybelline is pretty good too

posted over 2 years ago

thelovehanger
Style_council
thelovehanger

I absolutely love Revlon lip colors. They are the best lipsticks! I have some nude colors and some berry colors that I love. This summer I’ll be looking for a pretty coral color as I can never find a good shade in that.

I really want to try the new Covergirl lipsticks with the dual colors. I think it could produce some really cool ombre looking lips. The colors I wanted though were sold out at this one Target I went to, so I’ll have to try a different one.

posted over 2 years ago

cynchmolina
Style_council
cynchmolina

Revlon foundations! And maybelline concealers because they have colors for oriental skin tones

posted over 2 years ago

FefedaChicChick
Style_council
FefedaChicChick

@barepeppermint- I really want to try those too! But they’re hard to find.
@cynchmolina- I love L’Oreal true match foundation but- what are your favorite lip colors? lol

posted over 2 years ago

fashion_nerd
Style_council
fashion_nerd

I love Maybelline ColorSensational lipsticks and their Super Stay 10 hour Stain Gloss. I also really like some of the Hard Candy stuff (from Wal-Mart), and Rimmel lip gloss.

I’m not a huge lip color wearer though – it’s usually vaseline or Maybelline Baby Lips Lip balm in Quenched (clear) or Pink Punch (pink).

posted over 2 years ago

MyAlexasStore
Style_council
MyAlexasStore

L’Oreal & Revlon

posted over 2 years ago

shadowcat
Style_council
shadowcat

I love Revlon lipsticks , my fav color is PRIMROSE , also I just bought NYX tinted lip balms and they are pretty amazing !!

posted over 2 years ago

ashalily
Style_council
ashalily

revlon

posted about 2 years ago

sewcool21
Style_council
sewcool21

wet n wild

posted about 2 years ago

mademoiselleruta
Style_council
mademoiselle...

I definitely splurge on lip products, so I’ve never really used drug store stuff until the Revlon Lip Butters. OMG! That stuff is amazing. Some colours definitely have more pigmentation than others, but I love them.

posted about 2 years ago

Vintageholic
Style_council
Vintageholic

Seventeen has very cheap lipsticks, here in Greece they cost 9 euros but I’m sure it will be about 5$ in the US.

posted almost 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION