SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
TLDANG
Style_council
TLDANG

I soak my hands and feet in olive oil with sugar to keep them soft.
Instead of using facial lotions and night creams I steam my face about twice a month.

posted about 5 years ago
1 2
Arielgayle
Style_council
Arielgayle

I don;t do anything homemade but I use ’Aveeno: Clear Completion" This stuff evens out your skin tone like no other keeps your skin hydrated and soft NOT OILY no matter what skin type and It clears up and keeps away my acne like no other. I also pare it with “Nutrogena: On The Spot Acne Cream” This stuff works like a DREAM! I put it on all my problem areas after washing, drying, and putting the lotion on my face at night and leave it over night then gently wash my face in the morning and I have the most awesome skin on my face now. (Though I do have some scars and lots of freckles… Haha)

posted almost 5 years ago

erikacamisse
Style_council
erikacamisse

I use Vaseline instead of chapstick every night so my lips stay soft all day and night.

itsalovelylife
Style_council
itsalovelylife

I use Proactiv, and it REALLY does work! I also use Clinique skin-clearing makeup as foundation during the day. It has salicylic acid in it and really does the trick!

Oh! And I NEVER go without my moisturizer w/ SPF15!!

SarahJaneR
Style_council
SarahJaneR

For moisturizer, I use creamy baby oil. For my acne, I use clearasil, and it’s doing pretty good so far. For make up, I use Maybelline Perfect Match Mousse Foundation and the 12 hour foundation, sometimes I wear my Coastal Scents eyeshadow or Urban Decay, and my lips, I use Burt’s Bee Lip Balm religiously. That’s pretty much it. :)

chloie
Style_council
chloie

aspirin and honey masks. bc powder, honey, and water :) and vaseline. vaseline is wonderful

posted over 4 years ago

cachou
Style_council
cachou

Absolute hair beauty tip: have a lot of sex!! (it actually makes your hair look nicer….and your smile as well!!)

posted over 4 years ago

cachou
Style_council
cachou

To reduce puffy eyes in the morning, put two teaspoons in the freezer during 5-10 minutes then apply on your eyes during 1-2 minutes
Great results (although it’s not a very nice sensation)

posted over 4 years ago

anniebaby
Style_council
anniebaby

aloe vera drink. it’s makes your skin so nice! =)

posted over 4 years ago

thefieldsofelysium
Shop_seller_2 thefieldsofelysium is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
thefieldsofe...

I drink lots of warm water & use jojoba oil instead of a night cream/moisturizer — any unevenness or acne I have is drastically reduced in a few days.

posted over 4 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION