SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
tightsenthusiast
Style_council
tightsenthus...

I’m looking to start using mineral makeup (foundation was just too much for my skin). What do you guys recommend and why? I know most people use Bare Minerals, but I was wondering if there’s something else that might be even better? I’m open to buying it online. Thanks!

posted almost 2 years ago
DelightfulDecember
Style_council
DelightfulDe...

Mineral fusion has some hypoallergenic stuff! I believe you can ask for samples at Whole Foods (if there’s a store like that around your area).

Silk Naturals has some really good portion of a big pack of sample kit for $3.95.

J.Lynne Mineral Makeup does pretty good coverage with my scars. But I wouldn’t wear this during the winter, since my skin gets too dry. XD

At the moment, I am using Benecos mineral powder over my liquid foundation on my face.

Good luck! Hopefully you find your ideal make up. :D

tightsenthusiast
Style_council
tightsenthus...

Wow I can’t believe how cheap Silk Naturals is! Thanks Delightful! :) I think I’ll have to go to a drugstore and look for some good makeup. Are there any mineral makeup brands at Target?

DelightfulDecember
Style_council
DelightfulDe...

Probably Physician’s Formula if you’re heading for Target, but I’m sure you’ll find some other mineral brands once you’re there.

REPLY TO DISCUSSION