SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
ghina_a
Style_council
ghina_a

I have recently been having some trouble with my skin (mainly due to stress) and I like to keep lotions, toners, etc, that I use to a minimum as to not aggravate my skin. Lately the only thing I’ll use on it is La-Roche and Avene products. I purchased some Vitamin E serum and was wondering if anyone’s used that before? Or taken Vitamin E pills? and if they’ve seen any significant changes. I heard it’s supposed to do wonders for your skin.
Thanks!

posted over 3 years ago
PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

I use Vitamin E oil on my face as a moisturizer, usually before bedtime. It’s my favorite moisturizer, less than $5 bucks to last me a looong time and no need to buy expensive moisturizers that don’t work.

posted over 3 years ago

r0zz
Style_council
r0zz

i used vitamin e pills on my skin whenever i have a scar like from acne/pimples/etc.
i would poke a hole in the liquid gel caps and put it on like antibiotic ointment+band aid and after maybe a week the scar is almost gone :]
wonders on the skin :]

posted over 3 years ago

laurahill
New_user laurahill is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When laurahill reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
laurahill

Vitamin E is always good for preventing skin problems like skin rashes,pimples and dryness.It is a good anti-oxidants which removes the free radicals in the body.

posted over 3 years ago

rhemel
Style_council
rhemel

Oh thank you people, I didn`t know all that about vitamin E :S

posted over 3 years ago

rhemel
Style_council
rhemel

But does anybody know in what food I can find vitamin E?

posted over 3 years ago

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

vitamin e is found in alot of natural foods but in smaller doses i think. nuts are a good source and cereals that are high in fiber

posted over 3 years ago

jadamiranda
Style_council
jadamiranda

I put vitamin E oil in my toner. I’ve been doing this since high school.

posted over 3 years ago

SecretB5StopsAcne
Style_council
SecretB5Stop...

Vitamin E is a fat-soluble antioxidant that stops the production of ROS formed when fat undergoes oxidation. In addition to its activities as an antioxidant, vitamin E is involved in immune function also.

posted over 3 years ago

TobiasLuciaStarr
Style_council
TobiasLuciaS...

Yeah, Vitamin E is great for your skin.

I even make sure I put Vitamin E oil into my homemade glycerin soaps

posted over 3 years ago

AnindhitaRustiyan
Style_council
AnindhitaRus...

I ever used vitamin E pills to my lips when they get dry. in two days, they become so smooth! now I start to consume the pills as a flood suplement. but please don’t too much! vitamin E takes a little bit long time to reserve in our body (fat-soluble), not like vitamin C that so fast. if get overdosage of vitamin E you should call a doctor because it can be gone just with a lot of drink.

posted over 3 years ago

Kallenie
Style_council
Kallenie

I’ve used vitamin E to help fade some burn scars. I have a scar on my forearm from a 2nd degree burn that’s close to gone now.

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION