SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
MissLaydii
Style_council
MissLaydii

So I read on one of my fb friend’s posts that vitamin E makes your skin brighter more even and glowy. At first I was like “oh kay buddy”, but after reading up on it, it turned out to have some truth to it.
So what did I do, I went through our medicine cabinet to see if we had some. I’ve been taking it for about two weeks now, and I can see a slight change, nothing major…

Has anyone ever taken or is taking vitamin E for they’re skin? And if you are is it working? What kind of vitamin E (supplements, oil, creme?).

Also, what other products can you recommend for brighter, glowy skin, if any??

posted almost 5 years ago
raapunzel
Style_council
raapunzel

if they’re the little vitamin e capsules that have the liquid inside of them, try bursting it and applying it directly to the skin. it is sticky so its best to do this before bed, and let it absorb into the skin overnight. this way your skin will also get softened by morning.

to help keep my skin bright i use (usually once a week or so) a facial scrub, i prefer the apricot scrub from st ives, and afterwards i tone and put a generous amount of moisturizer on for the sake of feeling even more luxurious.

you can also achieve more glowing skin by increasing circulation in it, and do that just by when cleansing, move your hands in little circles all around your face, like you’re giving yourself a mini facial, and take your time doing that every morning or night.
however, if you have really oily skin or problems with acne this is not recommended because too much stimulation could irritate it.

i remember this tip from skin care classes within a makeup artistry program i took last year, one of my instructors used to do that to her face as an every day routine and it looked realllllly good for her age!

BukuDoll
Style_council
BukuDoll

Definately take Vitamin E Capsules, exfoliate and drink LOTS of water -8 glasses a day. The water part is a MUST. It’s every model’s secret to beautiful skin!

Kayyy
Style_council
Kayyy

i heard the water thing doesn’t work.

raapunzel
Style_council
raapunzel

i think you just need to make sure you’re well hydrated really, which is also good for overall health

REPLY TO DISCUSSION