Forum
SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
dancingriceballs
New_user dancingriceballs is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When dancingriceballs reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
dancingriceb...

Alright, so I have very dark and purple hereditary under eye circles. Despite getting enough sleep, a healthy diet, and wearing sunscreen every day, they’re pretty much always there. I don’t really have too much luck with concealers. I’ve tried both the sticks and creams, but they either don’t cover them up entirely, or they cake and crease. So I was wondering, what would you guys recommend that has worked for you? Thanks!

posted over 2 years ago
janelbruan
Style_council
janelbruan

Depending on how much you’re willing to spend, drugstore pricing I would say Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer (with a spongey tip) or Maybelline’s Mineral Power Concealer. High end, a MAC Studio Finish Concealer.

Also, you might want to try out the Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Rollerball, the product is yellow and since that’s the opposite of purple, it’ll diffuse the color well. Then you can put on a concealer if you want.

But after you do so, just set your concealer with a powder to avoid it from moving around.

Hope this helps.

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION