Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

Do you have any tattoos?

If yes, what are they? If no, would you ever consider one?
posted almost 2 years ago
IssaBelleBoutique
Style_council
IssaBelleBou...

i have one on my right hip, it’s a flower and it’s an oldschool tattoo but it’s made by a legend alive: mike skyver. I like the tattoos mostly when women wear them.

posted over 1 year ago

BeckyBedbug
Style_council
BeckyBedbug

No, I haven’t.

I’ve been considering one but I probably won’t.

posted over 1 year ago

HauteandComely
Style_council
HauteandComely

no.i am not considering one anytime now or in the future.just not my cup of tea at all

posted over 1 year ago

Smash86
Style_council
Smash86

I have a dragonfly on my right sholder and a lotus flower on my back :) I plan on getting a couple more, my fiance and I want to get tattoos on our ring fingers instead of rings. I want mine to be vines wrapping around my finger and maybe some flowers.

posted over 1 year ago

lindajudour
Style_council
lindajudour

I do want one, but I haven’t thought of any good designs that I would be satisfied with for the rest of my life. That’s ultra important to me. I was thinking about getting a sleeve but a short one. oh and Smash86, I think that’s such a wonderful idea of getting a tattoo ring it seems more intimate to me.

posted over 1 year ago

rhemel
Style_council
rhemel

I would like to have one!

posted over 1 year ago

tova
Style_council
tova

i have four and have plans for three more!

currently, i have the japanese symbol for ‘fire’ on the back of my neck (1st tattoo @16)
a tribal-esque black rose on my left wrist
tattoo in memory of my grandfather on my right hip
& the quote: “with all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world” on my left upper thigh.

posted over 1 year ago

BowsandGlitterxo
Style_council
BowsandGlitt...

i want one but i am terrified of needles. o the irony :/

posted over 1 year ago

kelseykelsey
Style_council
kelseykelsey

I can’t wait to get one! :)

posted over 1 year ago

KeilaFromPR
Style_council
KeilaFromPR

no :(

posted over 1 year ago

JenMarie21
New_user JenMarie21 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When JenMarie21 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
JenMarie21

As of now I have three. My most recent one on my side that reads “The love you take is equal to the love you make” in the most beautiful script ( that I wanted for forever). Another on my hip celebrating my new life in Hawaii with Plumeria flowers. And my very first one in the middle of my back that is an Ankh with wings and a scarab in the middle. In all honesty it really needs to be redone, But I love it because it is like my talisman. I hope to have more soon!

posted over 1 year ago

vintagelover319
Style_council
vintagelover319

I have two currently. One is on the back of my neck, it is a skull in a sun which represents death and rebirth to me. It is also a memorial tattoo for my cousin i lost when i was 15. I jokingly say that it means he is watching my back. My second tattoo is on my left shoulder, its a cherry blossom tree growing out of a heart in the roots. It represents my family, where i come from, and there is a flower for every member of my family on it. I would love to have more, but i work in banking and cannot have tattoos visible in the office. Therefore i have stuck with my back, but i have always wanted a sleeve!!

posted over 1 year ago

SweetPeaJen
Style_council
SweetPeaJen

I have a simple black star on my right hipbone. I’m planning on getting several more: A bird in flight on the left side of my ribcage, “aequitas” (justice) somewhere on my body, and maybe a bigger piece on my thigh. Also, my friend and I are planning on getting a butterfly drawn on by each other on our arms.

posted over 1 year ago

AksharTroublesome
Style_council
AksharTroubl...

no tattoos here, but this is mainly because i didnt find the image/text to have on my skin for the rest of my life…
maybe i should consider a well hidden place? LOL

posted over 1 year ago

KathleenCaring
Style_council
KathleenCaring

I got my first one about a month ago. “She is clothed in strength and dignity, she can laugh at the days to come” on my wrist. Hoping to get my next one behind my ear soon!

posted over 1 year ago

cecilej
Style_council
cecilej

I don’t have any, but I would like to have one on the back of my neck. I don’t want it to be seen by anyone, or to follow a fashion trend. It would be discreet and private, something like a lucky charm…

posted over 1 year ago

debiparna_c
Style_council
debiparna_c

i don’t have one yet.maybe because i am scared of needles.i want one though.

posted over 1 year ago

DelightfulDecember
Style_council
DelightfulDe...

Nope, I like my skin bare. :3

posted over 1 year ago

mollyan
Style_council
mollyan

no

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION