SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
whitelightwhiteheat
Style_council
whitelightwh...

My whole life, I’ve been battling with my sweaty palms! I have no idea why they sweat so profusely, because everywhere else I barely sweat at all, but it really does tend to upset my daily life. I’m constantly touching my face or running my hands through my hair, and although it does nothing at first, by the end of the day my face and hair is on the brink of looking greasy! It’s absolutely revolting to me and I have no idea what to do. Does anyone have suggestions for helping to calm down my overly sweaty hands?

posted over 5 years ago
no13babyy
Style_council
no13babyy

oh! mine are like this too! i have no idea what to do about it, though. just reading this and thinking about my palms sweating got them clammy! /: ridiculous!

posted over 5 years ago

whitelightwhiteheat
Style_council
whitelightwh...

hm.. that sounds kind of scary! i don’t have diabetes, although i have low blood sugar, which is what diabetes is, mostly..

hm.. that sounds kind of scary! i don’t have diabetes, although i have low blood sugar, which is what diabetes is, mostly..it could be that!

posted over 5 years ago

SarahJayne
Shop_seller_2 SarahJayne is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
SarahJayne

If it’s that bad I’d talk to your doc about getting………….. botox. Yes, in your hands. Cosmetically, it was originally injected at sites that produced excess sweat – to keep said sweat at bay. A lot of celebs get it injected at the armpits so they don’t soil couture gowns and whatnot : ). I’m sure they can do it in a light enough dose that reduces the sweating yet isn’t strong enough to numb the muscles/tissue.

xoxo, SarahJayne @ Knockout Vintage Clothing
posted over 5 years ago

dorianbubbles
Style_council
dorianbubbles

I think there are special lotions for this. Check with your doctor. He/she should be able to recommend one for you.

Hope it helps!

posted over 5 years ago

mallobar
Style_council
mallobar

I don’t really know, but what SarahJayne said about botox sounds like it could really work. I know that people get botox in their armpits to stop excessive sweating..:p

posted over 5 years ago

lolitsvictoria
Style_council
lolitsvictoria

I have this too! It’s Hyperhidrosis.
I would recommend drysol. However, it does come with tingly effects but your hand stay dry for the most part throughout the day.

I only used it once, but my palms are sweating less now. C:
hope that helps !

posted over 5 years ago

Kayyy
Style_council
Kayyy

go see your dr.

posted about 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION