SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
runwithallthehunted
Style_council
runwithallth...

My stylist cut my hair yesterday, and it is now shorter than I would have expected. Much shorter in fact, almost like a boy’s cut. What should I do?

posted about 3 years ago
tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

same thing happened to me last time I cut my hair—they literally took 6 inches more than I wanted. :| I just cut my own hair now.
if you don’t like the length of your hair, you could just wear hats? or embrace it and style it with hair products. I think agyness deyn looks gorgeous with short hair:
here
here
here
here
you could use her or other short-haired models for inspiration and see how they style/accessorize their hair.

posted about 3 years ago

runwithallthehunted
Style_council
runwithallth...

thankyou! It about as short as Agyness’ hair atm, without bangs. I’ll try that!

posted about 3 years ago

plasticflowergarden
Style_council
plasticflowe...

Awh, honey! I’ve had the same experience before. I’m not sure how it would work with your hair, but I fixed mine by getting clip in extensions and wearing those for some time. If not, you could easily just go with it. I agree, definitely look at some short-haired pictures for inspiration. The most important thing is that you work it (:

posted about 3 years ago

larnold20
Style_council
larnold20

I actually just read in this months cosmo that if this happens to you, you can have your ends highlighted. The graduation of color can make your hair appear longer and will look better as it grows out.

posted about 3 years ago

Crisss
Style_council
Crisss

just ….wait for it to grow

posted almost 2 years ago

ginanicolette
Style_council
ginanicolette

wait for it to grow back but in the mean time look up cute styles, ask beauticians their opinions on styles too. since you are stuck with it now you should at least try and like it!

posted almost 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION