SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
freebitchbaby
Style_council
freebitchbaby

I was wondering if anyone has any good recomendations for skin cream for teens. I noticed recently that I’m already starting to get worry lines. I don’t exactly have healthy skin, but I’m working on clearing it out and I figured now is the best time to start using facial creams while my skin is still young.

posted over 3 years ago
lalalahoppx
Style_council
lalalahoppx

Go to CVS and look at Olay’s stuff. They have serums, moisturizers, face toners, etc. that protect against acne AND aging.
Good luck!

posted over 3 years ago

souuups
Style_council
souuups

Aczone.
it’s a little expensive, but it works great!
one thing though; you might have to go to a dermatologist to get a prescription.
but if you go on the site, you might be able to get a sample!

posted over 3 years ago

SecretB5StopsAcne
Style_council
SecretB5Stop...

I buy all of my skin care products online from discount beauty supply websites. These websites carry all the great creams, toners, lotions, and cleansers that we use, and they also offer the best prices that can be found. I am currently saving about 30% to 50% on all of my purchases, which has made a huge difference in my budget.

posted over 3 years ago

welzap
Style_council
welzap

eyelash growth expert says: I HIGHLY RECOMMEND to go to dermatologist because once you know what product will work with your skin you will be clean your worry lines faster and more secure so go to your dermatologist!!!!

posted over 3 years ago

polkadotlace
Style_council
polkadotlace

cetaphil or QV if you have drier skin.
as a teen, you should be careful with your skin and don’t use anything harsh like clearasil, otherwise it will show in your later years.

posted over 3 years ago

New_user 41457 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 41457 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

If you are starting to get line (even tiny ones) start using anti-aging. Don’t worry about it not working when you get older because you are using it now. Different products have different formulas so that your skin won’t become immune. I change it up depending on how much money I have to spend. Right now (college budget) I am using a face moisturizer from Trader Joes and it is wonderful!

posted over 3 years ago

pinklemonincrystal
Style_council
pinklemoninc...

clinique? biotherm is not so strong unlike the other cosmetics
so they’ll probably work for teens i guess

posted over 3 years ago

masterwass
New_user masterwass is new to Chictopia!

Make Him Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote his photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on his photos

When masterwass reaches 200 Chic Points, he will be in the Style Council!
masterwass

The information is very interesting. I like all post. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!

posted almost 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION