Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
New_user 78848 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 78848 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

Hey guys!

The one thing I obsess about is my skin! I’ve used tons of different products and I’m always looking for more.

At the moment I use a medicated face wash (Phisohex) to cleanse, a blackhead clearing exfoliant (Biore), a toner (Clinique Step 2). I use Clinique moisturiser during the day and Garnier night cream. I also like to use an eye cream, but am yet to find one that I think actually works. I also use a Nina Ricci face mask around once a week. This is my #1 product and was such a good find! Works like a dream!

What do you guys use for skin care?

posted almost 5 years ago
alrightbrittany
Style_council
alrightbrittany

i wash my face with neutrogena face wash (this one http://www.neutrogena.ca/images/products/full/134.png) then i put clean and clear persa gel on the places i usually break out.
once a week i scrub my face with sugar, green tea, and honey. and after the scrub i put pineapple on my scars.
i use clean and clear spf 15 moisturizer. and if my face is really dry i use this yes to carrots face lotion stuff.
i think that’s it.

New_user 78848 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 78848 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

The sugar, green tea and honey thing sounds awesome! I’ll have to try it.

PeculiarOne
Style_council
PeculiarOne

I add a little vinegar to my sugar, green tea, and honey scrub. I use a little vinegar and green tea as a toner. I add a little baking soda to my Cetaphil face wash to exfoliate, when needed. They all work like a charm!

REPLY TO DISCUSSION