SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Malinapoo
Style_council
Malinapoo

I have a problem with scarring really easily. Is there a safe and fast way of getting rid of them? ive tried the Vitamin E oil before, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt. im thinking of just taking vitamins specifically for hair and nails…. what do you guys think i should do?

posted about 6 years ago
splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

Have you tried bio-oil?
One of my friends has been using it on a scar she got from an operation and though it hasn’t got rid of it completely (it was a big scar) it’s noticeably improved it. I searched up some reviews on it as well and it’s got plenty of good ratings.

posted about 6 years ago

fairysoul806
Style_council
fairysoul806

i believe in taking care of skin from the inside out. so maybe try taking some DMAE, flax seed oil or vitamin E, and ALA. all these support the skin. dr. perricone is really someone i believe knows his stuff…

posted about 6 years ago

micheleonelonly
Style_council
micheleonelonly

a good basic lotion for all kinds of scars from surgery to stretch marks is Cocoa Butter lotion. It is so cheap, apply it liberally. Also, drink lots of water, eat healthy and try to supplement with vitamin e, b12 and some sort of fish oil. As I try to get rid of stretch marks I do aloe gel in the evening, cocoa butter after shower and take the vitamins. A good way to get the nutrition to help scars is one of those hair and nails supplements, and be sure to eat salmon!

posted about 6 years ago

Malinapoo
Style_council
Malinapoo

Thanks you guys! im gonna try it all out as best i can!

posted about 6 years ago

crissy
Style_council
crissy

Try Biotin.
My skin improved fairly well.. along with my hair :]

posted almost 6 years ago

militantcupcake
Style_council
militantcupcake

My skin scars really easily too. I’ve just learned to embrace it. Most people don’t even notice it so I just let it be.

posted over 4 years ago

sakki89
Style_council
sakki89

Try mederma.

posted over 4 years ago

SecretB5StopsAcne
Style_council
SecretB5Stop...

You can try some preventive method to minimize scar, but once you have got a scar mark it is usually very difficult to remove it completely. There are no instant magic remedies for vanishing scar marks. They generally fade away in time, but rarely do they vanish completely. In some cases, surgical procedure may help you get rid of scar marks. You can seek medical advice from a dermatologist in case you want to go through some medical procedures to get your scar marks removed.

posted over 3 years ago

IamnotJessica
Style_council
IamnotJessica

Bio-oil is great. They give it free to people who have suffered major burns at the hospital because it works really well. Alot of people don’t give it time to work so they think it’s rubbish but let me tell you – it works wonders! Plus you will be looking at your scar everyday checking it so it will be harder for you to notice a difference. I’ve been using bio-oil on one scar for 6 months and it has dramatically improved =].

posted over 3 years ago

SilviaTirado
Style_council
SilviaTirado

It’s great that youre trying to get rid of your scars, but scars are sometimes hot!

posted over 3 years ago

SecretB5StopsAcne
Style_council
SecretB5Stop...

You can try some preventive method to minimize scar, but once you have got a scar mark it is usually very difficult to remove it completely. There are no instant magic remedies for vanishing scar marks. They generally fade away in time, but rarely do they vanish completely. In some cases, surgical procedure may help you get rid of scar marks. You can seek medical advice from a dermatologist in case you want to go through some medical procedures to get your scar marks removed. There are also a lot of over-the-counter medicines – lotions, ointments, creams – that claim to be effective for removing scar marks. But you should these products carefully.

posted over 3 years ago

IntrinsicallyFlorrie
Style_council
Intrinsicall...

I agree with splashofcolour that biooil works great.

Intrinsically Florrie x

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION