SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
DOMOnation
Style_council
DOMOnation

I ALWAYS SAW THIS PUNK ROCK CUT/STYLE HAIR BUT NEVER KNEW IT WAS REFERED TO AS SCENE HAIR, I LOVE IT AND PLAN ON GETTING A SIMILAR CUT ITS EDGY AND A GREAT STYLE/CUT TO BE ABLE TO KEEP MY HAIR LONG LIKE I WANT, MAYBE WITH LESS COLORS!! WHAT DO YOU LADIIS THINK OF THE SCENE HAIR CHECK IT OUT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCPAhYuY61U&feature=related OR GOOGLE IMAGES OF “SCENE HAIR

posted almost 3 years ago
1 2
schiffrachel
Style_council
schiffrachel

I say do it! As long as you go for regular trims and you don’t dye your hair TOO much, it would look awesome!

posted over 2 years ago

valmins
New_user valmins is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When valmins reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
valmins

I felt like we are over this fashion. Choose an acceptable color at least please. Pinks are over.

posted over 2 years ago

Dominique_Mae
Style_council
Dominique_Mae

It damages your hair a lot but if you look after it properly it looks stunning!!! I say go for it as long as you are willing to put hours of time and tons of money into it
It’s not a just wake up and go kind of look

posted over 2 years ago

rachelcollis
New_user rachelcollis is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When rachelcollis reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
rachelcollis

This stuff’s really good at styling your hair that way! http://www.thebeautyplace.com/tigi-love-peace-planet/140246.html

posted over 2 years ago

Mishelle
Style_council
Mishelle

ya go for it

posted over 2 years ago

New_user 263161 is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When 263161 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

“The Scene” was a style that originated from the punk and emo culture. Although, that was years ago, and most people that try to go with the scene are usually “posers”, and the hair is quite obnoxious. People get confused with it though. Scene hair to me is a lot of obnoxious hair colors together, totally bleached blonde w/ a streak in it, or jet black and has so many choppy layers and a comb-over (usually) with rat-tail like hair, and is razored to an extent where your hair looks very unhealthy. Also they tease their hair and it looks like a rat’s nest. I would know because I got caught up with it during my middle school years. Don’t let it be you. Then there is just the vintage, punk, and other original hairstyles where they cut their hair in a very either average cut and color it some unnatural color, or cut a straight and razored cut with some bold color to it. I find that a lot more attractive personally, and it’s unique. You know, not following the crowd.

posted over 2 years ago

DieForClothes
Style_council
DieForClothes

If you have that type of style it would look great! But I have friends with that type of hair and it takes them forever to do it in the morning and it DOES take forever to do. If you kept it one color I think it would look a lot better. I think the bright colors are more summer and spring than winter/fall.

posted over 2 years ago

KatieLikeMe
Style_council
KatieLikeMe

I’ve seen it done nicely without the teasing.

posted over 2 years ago

MissMeggo
Style_council
MissMeggo

Scene hair is more about styling than cut. Half the girls in that video don’t have “scene” hair; they just have layered hair, a swept bang, and bright colors. It’s the extreme side part, teasing, and hairspray that make it “scene” hair.

posted over 2 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION