SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
_ReD_LiPsTiCk_
Style_council
_ReD_LiPsTiCk_

I recently purchased this foundation because of a bunch of different youtubers you raved about this product. The problem now is with whether or not I should set the foundation. I have tried the product on maybe 5 different occasions and I feel like once I set it with my Maybelline mineral translucent powder, it makes me face look too matte. I am using too much powder, should I use a powder thats my skin tone or do I not really have to set it.
Please ladies and gentle men give me suggestions.

www.youtube.com/redlipstick001

<3 Brandi

posted over 2 years ago
Chris213
Style_council
Chris213

I have very oily skin, so I set it (with transluscent mineral powder as well) and it keeps my skin matte most of the day. I absolutely love this foundation! So maybe if your skin isn’t so oily I would only set your t-zone, or maybe you don’t even need to set it at all! I don’t find that it makes my skin too matte at all, but that’s most likely because of my skin type.

posted over 2 years ago

Countnumber7
Style_council
Countnumber7

Well I set mine with the powered that goes with it and I have oily skin so it is fine for me but if you don’t have oily skin it is a hard product to have becasue it is very mat and personally i love that look but if you don’t then maybe a different foundation would be better. Plus it is also for people with lots of blemishes if you don’t have many it isn’t the product for you.

posted over 2 years ago

valmins
New_user valmins is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When valmins reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
valmins

Whats bad about a matt look?

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION