SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
ElloLove77
Style_council
ElloLove77

My boyfriend’s birthday and Valentine’s Day are coming up soon, and I wanted to get him something along the lines of a facial cleanser/moisturizer/shaving cream thing. He doesn’t really use stuff like that, and has no clue what he likes or doesn’t like.
So, what do you guys use? (Or, ladies, do you know what your guy uses?) Suggestions? Tips?

posted over 1 year ago
LittleBee
Forum_moderator
LittleBee

If you’re thinking about giving your boyfriend something related to shaving, I recommend you check out The Art of Shaving . It’s a store that sells all things shaving-related. They come in really cute packaging so they’re perfect for gifts! :)

posted over 1 year ago

ElloLove77
Style_council
ElloLove77

Thanks for the tip! The Art of Shaving looks like a great website with great products. The only problem is that my boyfriend has a mutton chop/beard thing going on and isn’t really shaving right now… :P Maybe when he eventually starts shaving again I’ll get him something from there!

posted over 1 year ago

cecilej
Style_council
cecilej

OMG, i’m happy to see that I’m not the only girl lost with valentine’s day, I don’t have ANY idea at all for a present :p

posted over 1 year ago

ElloLove77
Style_council
ElloLove77

I ended up going to Ulta Beauty, and found him some Jack Black facial buff, and Billy Jealousy “White Knight” facial cleanser. He liked them both!!! :)

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION