Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
outoftime
Style_council
outoftime

Hello!
I am using Deborah Atomic Red. It is ok, but nothing special. How about you, give some advice? :)

posted about 5 years ago
1 2
dakueenmorena
Style_council
dakueenmorena

rozz what’s it called?

posted over 4 years ago

prefecta
Style_council
prefecta

I’ve found MAC lipstick very sustainable, it lasts french kissing without smudging.

posted over 4 years ago

PaperGownSM
Style_council
PaperGownSM

make up forever 205 – after years of searching, i LOVE it! so many reds are wayyyy too orangey for me, but this has a hint of blue

posted over 4 years ago

jo_branscomb
Style_council
jo_branscomb

i use mac ruby woo and i just got a maybelline one today. the mac one is very matte and the maybelline is moist

posted over 4 years ago

darlingdee
Style_council
darlingdee

Mac Ruby Woo <3 This works well with my olive skin tone. I love love it.

posted over 4 years ago

lavenderlady
Style_council
lavenderlady

I have too many shades of red lipstick to count, but I was searching far and wide for a deep wine red, and managed to find one yesterday! It was the last one, and it’s Revlon’s ‘Wine Not’. It is amazing, especially in contrast to my ridiculously pale winter skin.

posted over 4 years ago

museworthy
Style_council
museworthy

To find your perfect shade, I’d recommend visiting a make-up counter of your choice and ask the consultant for their collection of red lipsticks. It really depends on your skin color. You could buy a really red lipstick and when you try it on, it may look dark red or orange, depending on your shade of skin. If you want a true red look on your lips, sometimes it won’t look as red if you don’t match it with your skin tone. Try to remember that more pale skin tones go well with deep red/rouge lips, tan or medium skin tones go well with a lighter (kind of)-pinker lip and for darker skin, you’d want a light maybe even orangish lip color. Also ask for the lip-liner and a contrasting lip gloss, to really make those lips stand out.

posted over 4 years ago

oinky
Style_council
oinky

I used to use MAC’s Dubonnet, it’s a really rich, dark brick red, but I actually find it quite drying.

I recently bought Urban Decay’s Revolution – AMAZING if you have dry lips! It’s incredibly creamy, doesn’t dry out at all. Lovely, strong true red too. :)

posted over 4 years ago

MiSsFEMFETAL
Style_council
MiSsFEMFETAL

have you tried OCC’s lip tars they have them in unbelievable colors and you can look at the review that (queen of blending) did on youtube where she made her red lip stick or gloss with the lip tar. xoxoMiSs FEM.

posted over 4 years ago

militantcupcake
Style_council
militantcupcake

MAC’s original Viva Glam is my all time favorite matte, classic red.

posted over 4 years ago

lovelycontradictions
Style_council
lovelycontra...

Chanel New York Red!

posted over 4 years ago

the_ed
Style_council
the_ed

I don’t look so good in most red lipsticks. (There’s a reason why I was called Snow White when I was little.) But, I found a Coral-y shade that is simply divine on my lips:
Mary Kay Creme Lipstick in Sunset.

Personally, I think just a hint of red will look best on you. Try a sheer red color, like a lip balm or lipgloss. Need additional suggestions? Just send me a note.

posted over 4 years ago

fshnnerd
Style_council
fshnnerd

i love red lipstick i really like the new for mac with ladyy gaga & cindy l but i actually really like this wet n wildd one i got from thee drugstore and it goes great with every skin tone!

posted over 4 years ago

AsianGoddess1610
Style_council
AsianGoddess...

love my lips in bright red, its really affordable

posted over 4 years ago

Vee3
Style_council
Vee3

NYX in snow white

posted almost 4 years ago

TobiasLuciaStarr
Style_council
TobiasLuciaS...

Just get the right shade

posted over 3 years ago

Umbrellastripes
Style_council
Umbrellastripes

MAC Lady Danger is my favorite shade

posted over 3 years ago

Allhailthequeen
Style_council
Allhailthequeen

I agree with the others with MAC’s Ruby Woo, and MAC Red

posted over 3 years ago

Vintageholic
Style_council
Vintageholic

Dita Von Teese’s light red one from Artdeco.

posted about 2 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION