SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
sssaaavvvyyy
Style_council
sssaaavvvyyy

so ive been bored with the same hairstyles ive been doing recently-i need something new.

i want something unique, but not too difficult to achieve. i dont even know how to french braid haha so maybe something a little more simple?

so if you have any ideas, please give me the steps to this hairstyle! maybe even a link to a picture to show me how it looks :)

THANKSSSS!!!!

posted almost 4 years ago
KaylaMeow
Style_council
KaylaMeow

I like it so much seeing girls with a high bun or high pony tales, I love that look so much, personallt think its simple yet elegant. I have short hair so DUH :(

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

You can freshen up even a basic ponytail, braid, or bun by shifting the position on your head: side braid vs. regular braid; topknot piled high on your head vs. low bun, high vs. low ponytail, etc.

Try a fishtail braid; it’s actually easier than braiding IMO.

If you’re not afraid of teasing, add a volume to a ponytail, bun, or half-back style with a basic pouf. This same YouTuber also has some other creative styles.

And a couple more easy ideas.

And if it’s still all too boring, take lejakl’s advice and think about getting a haircut. If you don’t want to get a dramatic cut, something like bangs can totally change your look. Even just getting some shorter layers will change the shape of your hair and make old hairstyles seem different because of the way loose tendrils fall out of the style.

anothercaroline
Style_council
anothercaroline

I love vintage style victory rolls. You just need bobby pins and hairspray.

PrettyGirlsVintage
Style_council
PrettyGirlsV...

I totally agree with the victory rolls suggestion.

kritikamanchanda
Style_council
kritikamanch...

im so bored with my hair!!

mavielle
Style_council
mavielle

you need 2 def check out itsjudytime on youtube, she has a ton of cute hairstyle tuts that r super chic and easy. She does them step by step and even gives tips. love her!

REPLY TO DISCUSSION