SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
KateDeMoi
Style_council
KateDeMoi

yeah, i wrote the full name… hah.. i am personally really impressed with this mascara. you just have to apply it right. kevyn aucoin says the best way to apply mascara is to wipe away clumps on the wand before applying and move the wand from side to side on as you make your way up to the tips of your lashes to deposite the mascara. anyway, i just think that kevyn aucoin is totally right and that maybelline’s new mascara is amazing. it totally works. i’m amazed by how long & pretty the combination of a good mascara and right application makes my lashes. i’ve also heard that dior’s mascara is amazing though but since i’m broke, maybelline new york makes an ok substitute.

what do you guys think of this mascara? what’s your favorite mascara? i really want to find out what the best mascara in the world is – i’m obsessed with products.

posted over 5 years ago
fauxfur
Style_council
fauxfur

The lift didn’t stay on all day for me when I used the Lash Stiletto :( But my holy grail mascara is, lo and behold, CoverGirl’s Lash Blast. I’ve heard Bare Escentuals’ Buxom Lash is better than Lash Blast – I NEED TO FIND OUT.

posted over 5 years ago

emmyb87
Style_council
emmyb87

This mascara didn’t work for me my lashes looked shorter. S trick for fuller lashes is try putting nivea on your lashes to make them bulky than your mascara also don’t forget to condition your eyelashes with vasaline also don’t pop your mascara as it dries it out and don’t forget to change every six months!

posted over 5 years ago

cursed_kross
Style_council
cursed_kross

I really like the Stiletto mascara, but because of my eye shape my lashes get squished between my top and lower lid. When I blink or smile it smeared off a bit so by the end of the day I’d get raccoon eyes. Not a lovely thing. Hopefully when I get double eyelid surgery I’ll be able to go back to it because I really do like the way it looks. Until then I’ll be sticking with L’oreal Double Extend.

posted over 5 years ago

lilac_sunrise
Style_council
lilac_sunrise

I really like the Lash Stiletto mascara, it actually works for me in separating my lashes and giving them a longer, fuller look. To help separate my lashes, when i am finished with a mascara, i save the dry brush and before and after applying my mascara i comb my lashes through with the old brush. It works really well!

posted over 5 years ago

pammella
Style_council
pammella

I actually am using the Lash Stiletto too – I do like it. Although, I’ve yet to find a mascara that fully does what it’s advertised to do – know what I mean?

posted over 5 years ago

OliviaNicole
Style_council
OliviaNicole

I absolutely LOVE Covergirl’s Lash Blast mascara. It is the best thing that’s happened to my eyes since I got contacts! I like other Maybelline products but I have yet to try the Lash Stilletto.

posted over 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION