Twitter
Googleplus
zoeyxx
New_user zoeyxx is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When zoeyxx reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
zoeyxx

Does anyone have tips on how to do makeup for hazel eyes?

posted almost 2 years ago
Terrafirma
Style_council
Terrafirma

Absolutely, Make use of your hazel eyes, with jet black liquid liners, during the day a deep plum or purple makes em pop!!!!!! dab a q-tip in some plum or brown eye shadow and underline lower lashes at night to make em to add some mystique elements. When using plums or purple go with a pinkish taupe right below brow to highlight what you got, with blacks a creamy pearl as a highlighter

KeilaFromPR
Style_council
KeilaFromPR

the eyes of my best friend are hazels and she loves the eyeshadow green

BrunetteJJ
Style_council
BrunetteJJ

I agree with Terrafirma

Chicyoyo
Style_council
Chicyoyo

cold color eyeshadow will do magic – green, blue, purple…

FakeBlikeu
Style_council
FakeBlikeu

I have hazel eyes and I love blue make up or brown <3

posted over 1 year ago

gadecosmetics12
New_user gadecosmetics12 is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When gadecosmetics12 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
gadecosmetics12

Hello…Hazel eyes one of the beautiful thing. But have a try with Set Avenue is a discover an endless spectrum of luminosity. Play with these 27 stunning shades and watch your eyes light up in a new way every time! It has different variates of colors and set includes 27 eye shadows, which combine the finest pearly and matte textures with a silky finish for the perfect result……It matches for your every parities and formal Meetings…..to cool………..to use……….!:clapping:

posted over 1 year ago

marushka
Style_council
marushka

I have hazel-ish eyes, and I find I can use a lot of shades of eye shadow – primarily light/dark blues and greens, and shades of purple (of course). Gold also works surprisingly well when I don’t have a tan. One trick I really like is to apply eyeshadow on the lid, then use a deep plum eye pencil to rim my entire eye, working a little farther away from my eye than I normally would. Then I go back in with a black eyeliner (Loreal 16 Hr Eyeliner works well) and rim my eyes just inside/over the plum eyeliner. It gives really nice depth.

posted over 1 year ago

AshleyM16
New_user AshleyM16 is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When AshleyM16 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
AshleyM16

You’re so lucky because you have endless options! Because your eyes are light, you can do a dark smoky eye and make them really stand out! This makeup on Nicole Richie is stunning and probably something you could pull off — since her eyes appear hazel to me: http://www.socialbliss.com/ashleym/put-your-best-face-forward-HAYDQNRR/nicole-GMZTMOBSGY

posted over 1 year ago

yazmo143
New_user yazmo143 is new to Chictopia!

Make Him Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote his photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on his photos

When yazmo143 reaches 200 Chic Points, he will be in the Style Council!
yazmo143

You just care about daily routine ,It is the best way to find natural beauty ,If you are looking to discover some professional makeup tips and tricks, you may be wonder which fiber is best. The answer to this question depends on both your personal preference. hazel If your eyes are dark brown, medium to dark shades of eye shadow i don’t think will more work for you.Naturally I’ll give you a link to share to your online site.

posted over 1 year ago

yazmo143
New_user yazmo143 is new to Chictopia!

Make Him Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote his photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on his photos

When yazmo143 reaches 200 Chic Points, he will be in the Style Council!
yazmo143

hi, makeup brushes

posted over 1 year ago

ElloLove77
Style_council
ElloLove77

I don’t have hazel eyes, but I saw a pic of someone with hazel eyes and copper coloured eyeshadow and it looked stunning!

posted over 1 year ago

Flor_Maria
Style_council
Flor_Maria

Green eyeshadow and beige lipstick

posted over 1 year ago

FashionInciter
Style_council
FashionInciter

Hazel eyes are amazing, I have green eyes but I also think hazel are really cool, they’re pretty much as close to gold as it’s going to get! Lucky for you they are also a neutral color, so in my opinion people with brown/hazel eyes can pretty much wear any color of the rainbow. I think you should try forest green and navy blue though.

posted over 1 year ago

AlisonRose
Style_council
AlisonRose

I just use Black eyeliner and make it really dramatic, usually if you line all around the lid it makes them look bright and sparkly! Brown eyeshadow also helps if you make the look all smokey. (:

posted over 1 year ago

amorphous_face
Style_council
amorphous_face

I have hazel eyes and went to the MAC makeup counter and asked for a neutral color for everyday. I thought she was going to pick a brown color but she picked a purple color called “haux”. When I put it on it doesn’t look very purple and doesn’t really give that much color but it gives my eyes a polished look like I bothered to do something to them. Sometimes I wear green eye liner with it.

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION