SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
GooGooforGaGa
Style_council
GooGooforGaGa

My hair style is the back of my hair is short and I have angled side pieces that get longer as they go down. I like to keep the back of my hair short so I wanted to get some hair extensions so that I wouldn’t have to grow out my hair completely.

I’ve found some online but they’re all really expensive. I’ve been looking for human hair ones because I don’t like how shiny the synthetic ones are.

so if you have any idea where I could find cheap clip in hair extensions please reply :D

posted over 4 years ago
SoleilRadieux
Style_council
SoleilRadieux

I’m not sure about cheap considering good-great real hair extensions are about $60 at least & good synthetic extensions are around $40 at least, but you can find them at about any beauty supply store.
If you have one near you, Sally Beauty Supplies has a nice selection.

I do recommend real hair extensions though if you might dye them or use heat styling tools in the future, it’s difficult to dye synthetic extensions & heating tools will melt them.
Besides, real ones look much better. :)

If you don’t have layers, it’s kind of hard to wear extensions & have them look real.
I’m not sure how they look with A-line cuts (it sounds like that’s the cut you have), so I’d probably ask a stylist about that first.

Hope I helped a bit. :)

posted over 4 years ago

MiSsFEMFETAL
Style_council
MiSsFEMFETAL

I wanted to have strips of color on the under part of my hair and at the same time add length with a hint of color so it could look like i had colored only the ends of my hair so i looked it up on youtube and i came across a few videos on how to make your own clip in hair extensions i dont have the exact link to the video i used but it worked and its cheaper and you get way more for your buck because when you buy the pack of human hair you want you can make way more peices then they offer you in online shops if you cant find it or need anymore help jus let me know. xoxoMiSs FEM.

posted over 4 years ago

jo_branscomb
Style_council
jo_branscomb

Look at sally beauty supply or walk through the mall and u will find them trying to sell them to u

posted over 4 years ago

Cliphairext1543
Style_council
Cliphairext1543

I’d recommend Hair Extensions
Very good price and u will find the professional in here.

posted over 4 years ago

HotPants
Style_council
HotPants

When I used them I just got mine on ebay haha. Always make sure when you buy online you ask about how much is in the set and confirm on how long

no matter where you get the extensions, put a little bonding glue where the hair is wefted and let it dry completely. itll help keep the hair from shedding so much

posted over 4 years ago

harloww
Style_council
harloww

I bought the glue in ones and then sewed on clips. It’s so much cheaper that way, cause the glue in ones are way cheaper. You can get them at sally’s. Human hair too.

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION