SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
stylemesteph
Style_council
stylemesteph

For a long time I’ve had a passion for hair. I’ve had it long, short, bangs, curls, layered, you name it and I’ve had it. Lately I’ve been wondering if I should get a “BOB” or Lob, or invest in long hair. From what I’ve read long hair is great for people with textured hair (volume or frizz in my case) because it weighs down the hair, keeps it sleek and with a great cut is easy to maintain. But on the other had so is short hair, its fun, easy, and playful (perfect for summer). What’s your opinion?
http://www.stylemesteph.com/ (for pics)

posted over 3 years ago
1 2
stylemesteph
Style_council
stylemesteph

Oh don’t worry :) I used to have wild hair, and I hated it! I wanted to be one of those lucky people that could just walk out of the shower and do nothing and my hair would look great. And I got that, I had to pay 80 something euro’s for a hair cut, but it literally changed my hair! I hardly do anything to it :D..but it did take me awhile to find that hairdresser, took me a lot of bad haircuts, but it was worth it!

posted about 3 years ago

sundaycrossbow
Style_council
sundaycrossbow

short hair!!!! I cut my almost 2 years ago, and I’ve never considered going back. :)

posted about 3 years ago

Crisss
Style_council
Crisss

long….i like it long and boys like it long ;)

posted about 2 years ago

Delicbabe
Style_council
Delicbabe

i really like mine long..& I also love it on others…+factor is you can style it anyway you want when it is long..:)

posted about 2 years ago

Rayy
Style_council
Rayy

i love long hair

posted about 2 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION